Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Shiny Eevee/Evolutions
Does anybody happen to have a Shiny Eevee or it's evolutions? I can offer a shiny Watchog, a shiny Sealeo and (based on level), for a shiny Flareon or Jolteon, look on my Shiny Shop for other offers. While I'm at it, does anyone have a shiny Politoed? I can offer some shiny pokemon. Thank you in advance!
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
I have got all shiny evolutions from eevee and a shiny female eevee
they all don't have nicknames
( I am looking for shiny Genesect
(Jan 1, 2016, 11:48 AM)wolfogo010 Wrote: I have got all shiny evolutions from eevee and a shiny female eevee
they all don't have nicknames
( I am looking for shiny Genesect
What level are they? All of them
I have jolteon and flareon lv 100 shiny.
(Jan 1, 2016, 02:35 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: I have jolteon and flareon lv 100 shiny.

Would you take a Shiny Shuckle and a Shiny Zoroark for both of them? They are both level 100
Does anybody have an Eevee/eeveelution?!? Can I please have it?! I will trade a shiny level 10 Jirachi for any of them (except for Umbreon, Glaceon, Vaporeon, or Sylveon I already have those)
I got a shiny Glaceon female level 100
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Jan 1, 2016, 03:27 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: I got a shiny Glaceon female level 100

I'm sorry, I already have one of those. Do you have another one? I might just Masuda Method to try to get it.
(Jan 1, 2016, 02:58 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:
(Jan 1, 2016, 02:35 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: I have jolteon and flareon lv 100 shiny.

Would you take a Shiny Shuckle and a Shiny Zoroark for both of them? They are both level 100

I geuss??
(Jan 1, 2016, 04:28 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote:
(Jan 1, 2016, 02:58 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:

I geuss??
Wanna trade then?