Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Shiny Goomy and Bagon
Hello guys! I was wondering if I could have help with a small pkhex request? My friend had lost their Pokemon Moon and 3ds in a taxi on their way to the train.
Or did they mistakenly leave it on the train..? 
They aren't too sure where they had lost it but it was on either the train or the taxi. The only lucky they had for getting it back was the taxi and they claimed that there was nothing in the car... 

This had happened a week ago and I had managed to purchase them a new 3ds and Pokemon Moon for their birthday. It won't be the same since they placed tons of work into it but I'm more than willing to help anyway  I can. 

However in their files they had two pokemon they adored greatly since it was their favorite two shinies. 

A shiny male bagon named Spice.
And a shiny female goomy named Sugar. 

He had meticulously grown then and they were the biggest pieces of poop to fight. .-. 

Anyway! 

I was wondering if someone could help me get a 5iv jolly male bagon named Spice and a 5iv modest shiny female goomy named Sugar? Both at level at 5 with the bagon having dragon dance and the female having Gooey? I'm not sure if he had any more egg moves on them or their ivs. I just know for certain from what I saw when I had battled them. I remember the male being in a beast ball and the female being in a love ball.

Their birthday is tomorrow so I'm planning to give it to them by then! I would do it myself but I don't have that screwdriver yet and I'm not very confident that I will get it tomorrow thanks to all this snow... 

I know it's a lot to ask but it would be a massive help if someone were to help me! And if you want anything in return, I'll try my best to procure it for you. Thank you!
I can help you out buddy, did you friend perfer to have OT name set to his?
@Brockahly 
Oh whoa thank you! Yes that would be great! he doesn't know I'm doing this but it would be great to set it to his! His OT name was/is Robin. Thank you so much!
(Jan 10, 2017, 07:38 AM)Qui Wrote: @Brockahly 
Oh whoa thank you! Yes that would be great! he doesn't know I'm doing this but it would be great to set it to his! His OT name was/is Robin. Thank you so much!

Okay they're genned with all the correct details, not exactly sure how to iniate a trade with a specific person? but i'm about to jump online now.
@Brockahly 
All you have to do is add my friend code and I add yours! Once I come on you should see me online so we can trade! I'll add you now!
@Qui 
Too easy, I've already added yours
@Brockahly 
Okay I'm on now! Now I just need to find your name! C: