Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Shiny Yveltal, Hoopa, and Zygarde
Hello, I'm looking for a shiny Yveltal, Hoopa, and Zygarde, I have a Victini I would be willing to trade, but if you are looking for something else let me know I may have it. Thank you for any trades and/or help in advance! :D PS: I'm no longer looking for Yveltal, but the Victini is still for trade.
Hi, I have a shiny Yveltal. Also, I just added you. Trading me your Victini isn't really necessary by the way, you can have the Yveltal for free.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
Is there something you may want any way I don't feel right getting something like that for nothing?
(Jan 23, 2016, 10:06 AM)Lucyingame Wrote: Is there something you may want any way I don't feel right getting something like that for nothing?

Well, you can just trade whatever suits you.
If you don't feel okay about it then you can still trade your Victini.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
How about a shiny Chansey?
(Jan 23, 2016, 10:09 AM)Lucyingame Wrote: How about a shiny Chansey?

I am okay with that as long as you get your Yveltal.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
I'm ready to trade when ever you are. Thank very much! Also your profile pic of Kirby is adorable!
(Jan 23, 2016, 10:13 AM)Lucyingame Wrote: I'm ready to trade when ever you are. Thank very much! Also your profile pic of Kirby is adorable!

Thank you. Although I didn't draw it but, I'll take that as a compliment.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
Sorry about the connection problems the internet were I am isn't the best.
(Jan 23, 2016, 10:16 AM)Lucyingame Wrote: Sorry about the connection problems the internet were I am isn't the best.

It's understandable.
Here's your shiny Yveltal. Have a wonderful day.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.