Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Shiny Zorua?
I have been trying some of the best methods for shiny hunting to look for a Shiny Zorua and I just don't have the patience or the time to find one. I must have bred roughly 200 Zorua using the Masuda Method and DexNaved nearly 300 more. To save my sanity, I decided to give up and try trading for one.

The reason I want one so bad is this:

My girlfriend, whom I've been with for 8 months now, told me that her favorite Pokemon was Zorua, and upon seeing how cool Zorua's shiny form was, I decided I wanted one and that I wanted to name it after my girlfriend. Also, because it's shiny, its rarer than a normal Zorua...kinda like how my girlfriend is one in a million for me (Even if Shiny Zoruas are more common than that). I also wanted to make it a main member of my team that I could level up to level 100 and use regularly offline and in casual online battles.

However, the GTS hasn't been very kind to me. The only Shiny Zorua's I've been able to find are asking for Mew or Meloetta...which are impossible to trade over the GTS anyway even if I had them...which I don't.

Preferably, I'd like the Zorua to be a Female, but if it isn't, that's fine. I plan to use Powersaves to make it so I can nickname it anyway, so if I have to change its gender too, I will. I just don't want to use Powersaves to GET the Shiny Pokemon.

I know it's not as sought after now, but I do have a Level 50 USA Hoopa that I'm willing to part with for this Zorua. I have a small handful of other legendaries that I'd be sad to see go, but may ultimately decide to give away for this Pokemon.

As for shinies that I own, I have a Level 100 USA Shiny Vaporeon, Level 100 German Shiny Crowbat, Level 100 Japanese Shiny Ditto, and a Level 100 USA Swampert. If you wanna know stats or natures for any of these, just ask. I can't make heads or tails on what's good with these Pokemon and what isn't when it comes to competitive viability so just ask and I'll tell you what it is.

Hopefully someone can help me out...I would really appreciate it.
I have sadly only a shiny zoruark, but if you would like that one id be glad to give it to you for free Smile
(Dec 20, 2015, 11:32 AM)tallshortie93 Wrote: I have been trying some of the best methods for shiny hunting to look for a Shiny Zorua and I just don't have the patience or the time to find one. I must have bred roughly 200 Zorua using the Masuda Method and DexNaved nearly 300 more. To save my sanity, I decided to give up and try trading for one.

The reason I want one so bad is this:

My girlfriend, whom I've been with for 8 months now, told me that her favorite Pokemon was Zorua, and upon seeing how cool Zorua's shiny form was, I decided I wanted one and that I wanted to name it after my girlfriend. Also, because it's shiny, its rarer than a normal Zorua...kinda like how my girlfriend is one in a million for me (Even if Shiny Zoruas are more common than that). I also wanted to make it a main member of my team that I could level up to level 100 and use regularly offline and in casual online battles.

However, the GTS hasn't been very kind to me. The only Shiny Zorua's I've been able to find are asking for Mew or Meloetta...which are impossible to trade over the GTS anyway even if I had them...which I don't.

Preferably, I'd like the Zorua to be a Female, but if it isn't, that's fine. I plan to use Powersaves to make it so I can nickname it anyway, so if I have to change its gender too, I will. I just don't want to use Powersaves to GET the Shiny Pokemon.

I know it's not as sought after now, but I do have a Level 50 USA Hoopa that I'm willing to part with for this Zorua. I have a small handful of other legendaries that I'd be sad to see go, but may ultimately decide to give away for this Pokemon.

As for shinies that I own, I have a Level 100 USA Shiny Vaporeon, Level 100 German Shiny Crowbat, Level 100 Japanese Shiny Ditto, and a Level 100 USA Swampert. If you wanna know stats or natures for any of these, just ask. I can't make heads or tails on what's good with these Pokemon and what isn't when it comes to competitive viability so just ask and I'll tell you what it is.

Hopefully someone can help me out...I would really appreciate it.

That's nice! I love Zorua too :P
I guess that's a very nice present! I did try to get one once.... it has taken me over 1000 eggs without even one shiny. I gave up but it's cool how much more you are determined to get one for your GF! I'll wish you luck for getting one (:
I actually looking to for a shiny zorua
And guess who just got a shiny zorua after ony 27 trys
I knew the game just hated me. XD

Trade?

My Friend Code is listed on my profile.