Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Shiny greninja, garedvoir, gengar.
Hey, I have been searching for these three shinies for a while with little to no success.

If you have any of them (With no nickname ideally) I'm willing to trade something interesting for it.
Or if you clone/gen and would mind cloning/genning me one of each it would be awesome and I can give you something rare or paypal you a couple of dollars even if need be.

preferably- Froakie or (its evolution I have forgotten the name of) or Greninja with Protean ability, 5 or 6 ivs.
preferably- Female Ralts, Female Kirlia or Gardevior with 5 or 6 ivs.
preferably, ghastly, haunter or gengar, 5 or 6 ivs.

Thank you so much! Heart Heart Heart

Update I just got greninja and gengar, but still after Gardevoir or any of its pre-evolutions.
i have gardevoir fully br no nickname
i traded it i dont think its hacked but what u want to trade for it :D
its shiny
I have shiny dragonite 100% legit, I hatched from an egg on white 2, not sure of its ivs/evs but can check for you.
Shiny ninetails (not sure if hacked or not, and what its ivs/evs are)
Jirachi from pokemon channel
Jirachi from this years event,
keldeo,
darkrai,
celebi
Shaymin
event meowth with happy hour move
japanese hoopah,
any of the non event legendaries,
or pretty much any non shiny/non legendary pokemon, I can breed for iv's if you dont mind saving it a few hours for me.
(Oct 1, 2016, 03:26 AM)LowlyGod Wrote: I have shiny dragonite 100% legit, I hatched from an egg on white 2, not sure of its ivs/evs but can check for you.
Shiny ninetails (not sure if hacked or not, and what its ivs/evs are)
Jirachi from pokemon channel
Jirachi from this years event,
keldeo,
darkrai,
celebi
Shaymin
event meowth with happy hour move
japanese hoopah,
any of the non event legendaries,
or pretty much any non shiny/non legendary pokemon, I can breed for iv's if you dont mind saving it a few hours for me.
you have any br pokes? fully ev trained good moves lvl 50+?
kind of hahah, they have been iv bred, levelled and moves set, but not ev trained yet, on a mission to grow berries for perilous soup to reset then ev train them all atm. What did you want I can see if I have it or I can breed/train you one within a day if not.
(if it helps im breeding Binacle atm, as its a strong and often overlooked pokemon)