Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Some HA Starters
Hello! I'm looking to get every starter with their HA. I have some but I need some help getting the rest.

I still need:
Charmander Thannks TeifitV
Johto Starters Thanks Jaamon
Treecko
Mudkip
Turtwig
Piplup
Unova Starters Thanks TeifitV

I used to have the Johto and Unova from the events but my game fried and I lost all that data... so I had to get a new one T-T
I don't care about nature, IVs, or evolution either I'm just looking for the ability~

I have lots of bank ball pokes to offer, any other starter with their HA that I didn't list, and lots of other HA pokemon, most of which are in dream balls

Thanks!
Hello,i can help you with johto starters.But i can get them ready tomorrow.It's late here and gonna sleep soon.You can give anything in return but just curious what do you mean by bank ball pokemon?
I can get you the unova starters and charmander, not sure about treeko but can cofirm you later if I can. PM if interested!
(Nov 9, 2015, 04:45 PM)Jaamon Wrote: Hello,i can help you with johto starters.But i can get them ready tomorrow.It's late here and gonna sleep soon.You can give anything in return but just curious what do you mean by bank ball pokemon?

Sounds good! I wont be available tomorrow until around 7 pm (California Pacific Standard time) myself so I hope we work something out.

Bank Balls are one of the names for the special pokeballs that you cant access in later gens like moon ball, friend ball, etc from the Johto region, and then Dream Balls are from the dream world pokes
A lot of people like to collect them because there difficult to obtain in sixth gen - you can get them through multiple transfers over from the heartgold soulsilver but that takes time and a lot of people dont have access to those resources
(Nov 9, 2015, 06:14 PM)TeifitV Wrote: I can get you the unova starters and charmander, not sure about treeko but can cofirm you later if I can. PM if interested!

Can I get a HA snivy from you? But I just got my game and don't have anything good to give back in return. Is that fine for you?
(Nov 9, 2015, 07:34 PM)rawrimaredhead Wrote:
(Nov 9, 2015, 04:45 PM)Jaamon Wrote: Hello,i can help you with johto starters.But i can get them ready tomorrow.It's late here and gonna sleep soon.You can give anything in return but just curious what do you mean by bank ball pokemon?

Sounds good! I wont be available tomorrow until around 7 pm (California Pacific Standard time) myself so I hope we work something out.

Bank Balls are one of the names for the special pokeballs that you cant access in later gens like moon ball, friend ball, etc from the Johto region, and then Dream Balls are from the dream world pokes
A lot of people like to collect them because there difficult to obtain in sixth gen - you can get them through multiple transfers over from the heartgold soulsilver but that takes time and a lot of people dont have access to those resources

Thanks for the explanation.Can you name a few?Maybe i can pick one.I'll get yours ready today.You can pm me when you are online.
i can get you a treeko
and all unova starters
(Nov 10, 2015, 03:48 AM)Jaamon Wrote:
(Nov 9, 2015, 07:34 PM)rawrimaredhead Wrote:

Thanks for the explanation.Can you name a few?Maybe i can pick one.I'll get yours ready today.You can pm me when you are online.

For Heavy, Moon, Friend, Love, Lure, Safari, and Fast Ball: these are mostly all baby OUs: ralts, skarmory, dratini, kangaskhan, larvitar, swablu, abra, gible, slowpoke, mawile, chancey, cleffa, buneary, sableye, gligar, gastly, magikarp, shroomish, stuff like that - none of these have their ha

For Dream Ball all have their respective Hidden Ability, most are repeats from above and include pawniard, timburr, drilbur, riolu, bagon, electrike, togepi, scyther, eevee, spheal, zubat, cacnea, absol, sneasl, lileep

I don't think I listed everything, but that's most of them; tell me what you would like (if you want any of these) and I will breed you what you'd like! (hopefully with 6 ivs too with the ditto I will be using) Oh yeah in order to pass on their pokeball the pokemon have to be female, so if that matters to you I can give you all females
(Nov 10, 2015, 12:38 PM)DragonHeartGames Wrote: i can get you a treeko
and all unova starters

I'd love to trade you for the treeko, I am going to trade the unova ones with someone else already thought but thank you! There is a post above showing some of the pokes I am offering, so if you're interested in any of those~
(Nov 9, 2015, 07:43 PM)jian962000 Wrote:
(Nov 9, 2015, 06:14 PM)TeifitV Wrote: I can get you the unova starters and charmander, not sure about treeko but can cofirm you later if I can. PM if interested!

Can I get a HA snivy from you? But I just got my game and don't have anything good to give back in return. Is that fine for you?

Sure its fine, just PM to pass the trade info. Will try to get to you as soon as I finish with rawrimaredhead.