Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Spare Competitive Items
Hi all, title says it all, if you have any spare, may i please have them, i want to start comp battling!
What are you looking for specifically? I have leftovers and Ling's rock and stuff like that. I want to know what your looking for though
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
(Jan 18, 2016, 11:42 AM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: What are you looking for specifically? I have leftovers and Ling's rock and stuff like that. I want to know what your looking for though

Anything that has any competitive use, no matter how obscure or obvious. Thanks!
I have leftovers and Life Orbs if you want 'em
(Jan 18, 2016, 11:47 AM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: I have leftovers and Life Orbs if you want 'em
If you would be so kind :D
So, how do we do this? do we trade pokemon, but yours hold the items? Also, do you want anything for them?
Do you have a Toxic Orb? If not, what about the Flame Orb?
(Jan 18, 2016, 11:50 AM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: Do you have a Toxic Orb? If not, what about the Flame Orb?

i believe i hav 1 toxic orb
(Jan 18, 2016, 11:49 AM)Alster13 Wrote: So, how do we do this? do we trade pokemon, but yours hold the items? Also, do you want anything for them?

We trade and both our pokemon hold the item.
(Jan 18, 2016, 11:51 AM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:
(Jan 18, 2016, 11:49 AM)Alster13 Wrote: So, how do we do this? do we trade pokemon, but yours hold the items? Also, do you want anything for them?

We trade and both our pokemon hold the item.

send a request, I only have 1 toxic orb though, sorry