Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Need 6iv Ditto for Breeding
I want to branch my breeding into genderless Pokemon, so I need a 6iv ditto to make it quicker. I am willing to breed any non-genderless Pokemon in return. The only thing I need is a female parent for the desired Pokemon. All help is appreciated!
(Jan 26, 2016, 06:04 PM)BlazingLion Wrote: I want to branch my breeding into genderless Pokemon, so I need a 6iv ditto to make it quicker. I am willing to breed any non-genderless Pokemon in return. The only thing I need is a female parent for the desired Pokemon. All help is appreciated!

I think there is a giveaway of 6 IVs Japanese dittos if you want. Look up the giveaway section.
(Jan 26, 2016, 06:23 PM)le2017 Wrote:
(Jan 26, 2016, 06:04 PM)BlazingLion Wrote: I want to branch my breeding into genderless Pokemon, so I need a 6iv ditto to make it quicker. I am willing to breed any non-genderless Pokemon in return. The only thing I need is a female parent for the desired Pokemon. All help is appreciated!

I think there is a giveaway of 6 IVs Japanese dittos if you want. Look up the giveaway section.

It's locked, no one can post now unfortunately
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
I would also love one. :x