Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

non-eng players?
who here doesn't have an english 3ds, cause I'd like you to breed me my pokemon for me so they'd be foreign.
just so ya know it doesen't go off of the region of the system or the region of the cartridge , you just have to pick a foreign language when you start your game

i tried to play threw my game on jap before i gave up and reset it

so you could just get aan extraa copy of XY which is under 20$ used and do it yourself

i gave up and changed mine back to english, and now that ive completed the pokedex i am neveeer going to reset it,

btw i told you before id keep an eye out for foreign pokes with good ivs in wondertrades but i just dont have the time to wondertrade anymore so i cant help you there

if you dont believe me about the region stuff(i wouldent' blame you, take everything with a grain of salt) just look it up, i found an breakdown of it all on reddit and ive read it other places

and when i had my game in jap if i traded a poke to my friend it actually had a JPN next to the name, and id get ones that had ENG next to their name

hope this has been helpful
(Dec 23, 2015, 06:43 AM)bensif Wrote: just so ya know it doesen't go off of the region of the system or the region of the cartridge , you just have to pick a foreign language when you start your game

i tried to play threw my game on jap before i gave up and reset it

so you could just get aan extraa copy of XY which is under 20$ used and do it yourself

i gave up and changed mine back to english, and now that ive completed the pokedex i am neveeer going to reset it,

btw i told you before id keep an eye out for foreign pokes with good ivs in wondertrades but i just dont have the time to wondertrade anymore so i cant help you there

if you dont believe me about the region stuff(i wouldent' blame you, take everything with a grain of salt) just look it up, i found an breakdown of it all on reddit and ive read it other places

and when i had my game in jap if i traded a poke to my friend it actually had a JPN next to the name, and id get ones that had ENG next to their name

hope this has been helpful

Thanks, I'll look into that then, it does sound farfetch'd.
In that case, would poke bank work in that scenario?
Thanks for the help.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontrades/c...explained/

yea you could make breeder pokes in one language, put them in the bank, then strt your game in a diff language, get them from the poke bnk, and its just like gettin them from another region

that link has all the juicy info

plus how do you know for sure a poke you get in a wondertrde is really from jpn? when i had my game in JPN language and sent out pokes people probably thought they were relly from JPN region, get it?

so you better hope this is right caause other wise we have no idea what region the poke we have is from XD
(Dec 23, 2015, 11:02 AM)bensif Wrote: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontrades/c...explained/

yea you could make breeder pokes in one language, put them in the bank, then strt your game in a diff language, get them from the poke bnk, and its just like gettin them from another region

that link has all the juicy info

plus how do you know for sure a poke you get in a wondertrde is really from jpn? when i had my game in JPN language and sent out pokes people probably thought they were relly from JPN region, get it?

so you better hope this is right caause other wise we have no idea what region the poke we have is from XD

Thanks, this has been helpful; only drawback is that I'm gonna have to start my Y over. If I find an alternative pokemon before then I won't though.
Does that mean my japanese froakie isn't japanese...?...!