Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Sun Stone
I am currently playing Alpha Sapphire so there is no way for me to farm more Sun Stone from Solrock so I am currently looking for anyone playing Omega Ruby and is willing to trade me like 6 sun stone for 6 moon stone in return.
If you want a tip for getting Sun Stones and Moon Stones, you can get them in Super Training. The Secret Super Training Regimen, Drag Down Hydreigon, can yield both Moon Stones and Sun Stones. Granted, it's one of the last regiments to unlock, but it's a fairly reliable way to get all the moon and sun stones you need if you're persistent at it.
(Dec 8, 2015, 09:21 PM)Craftsman42 Wrote: If you want a tip for getting Sun Stones and Moon Stones, you can get them in Super Training.  The Secret Super Training Regimen, Drag Down Hydreigon, can yield both Moon Stones and Sun Stones.  Granted, it's one of the last regiments to unlock, but it's a fairly reliable way to get all the moon and sun stones you need if you're persistent at it.

Ah thanks for the tip but doing all this from Super Training is not my style, never even played it once too. xD
Still prefer the old ways of using "thief" on solrock and lunatone for their stones as it is to me a much easier and faster way to get it.