Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Super Size Pumpkaboo w/ HA insomnia
Ive been looking for hours. i have two arceus gamestop reciept codes i got for friends that dont need if you would like as a trade. Im just so tired of frisking Pumpkaboos and finding tiny mushrooms on tiny mushrooms. (giggity)
honestly i dont even believe it exists at this point. its the bigfoot of my pokeball only catch 100% of every zone playthrough

edit: does anyone also know if encounter o-power helps with rarer spawns or only their frequency?

edit 2 : Croyogonal at an hour and 25 mins is now considered fun
My eyes are bleeding.

Halp.
I can breed you one if you give me a bit. I'm pretty sure the only way to get the supersize Insomnia one was for an event? I could be wrong but I got it. I can breed one for you. I already have Arceus too so don't worry about that. You can just trade it to me for whatever, I'm not picky.

Do you want it to hold an Everstone or do you want it to evolve when traded?
(Sep 2, 2016, 01:24 AM)Vye Brante Wrote: I can breed you one if you give me a bit. I'm pretty sure the only way to get the supersize Insomnia one was for an event? I could be wrong but I got it. I can breed one for you. I already have Arceus too so don't worry about that. You can just trade it to me for whatever, I'm not picky.

Do you want it to hold an Everstone or do you want it to evolve when traded?

Actually Vye if I can get one with an Impish nature and Frisk , a female, that would be great. I can do all the really big breed stuff.

or just an empt husk. My apathy is grand.

Unless you want to. Because my whole family is sleeping and im losing it :P
(Sep 2, 2016, 01:48 AM)Beedeaux Wrote:
(Sep 2, 2016, 01:24 AM)Vye Brante Wrote:  

Actually dude if I can get one with an Impish nature and Frisk , a female, that would be great. I can do all the really big breed stuff.

Unless you want to. Because my whole family is sleeping and im losing it :P

Well.... It's Insomnia and Super Sized. Impish Nature, unfortunately no. That would take more time. I do have a female ready to go but it's Lonely. If you want me to breed random nature ones, I can try to do that, but I have to be going to bed soon.
i'll manage. im not picky
IGN on this playthrough is Bravery, Ive added you
Okay. I'll jump online. Everstone or no?
Yes please, oh thanks for reminding me. my brain is school glue