Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking for a Meloetta/Shiny Meloetta
Hey everybody I did this again because the time before it worked to for a Celebi.
I need a Meloetta or shiny Meloetta I don't even if a shiny Meloetta already exists but I am just asking it
I offer the following pokemon for a Meloetta/Shiny Meloetta:

Shiny Jirachi
or
Shiny Deoxys
or
Shiny Diancie
or
Shiny Thundurus
or
Shiny Lugia

I don't want a Nicknamed meloetta or a Japanese Meloetta

I only need one meloetta and if its possible a Shiny meloetta and a normal meloetta
If there are more people that want to trade with me I will just choose random someone from the messages
Get me an ORAS groudon and this pokemon is yours
(Dec 16, 2015, 12:12 PM)Akae47 Wrote: Get me an ORAS groudon and this pokemon is yours

i have groudon :3
and yes its from ORAS since i play OR
(Dec 16, 2015, 12:12 PM)Akae47 Wrote: Get me an ORAS groudon and this pokemon is yours

Okay, I have one
But i don't know if its from oras
I'll give both of you a meoletta. Its from Gen 5 event I will clone it for you two, I want that OR groudon I need a Groudon with a pentagon lol
(Dec 16, 2015, 12:48 PM)Akae47 Wrote: I'll give both of you a meoletta. Its from Gen 5 event I will clone it for you two, I want that OR groudon I need a Groudon with a pentagon lol

cool Smile
i only used it to fight the elite 4 so you will have to redo the evs
wanted that shiny diance >w< lol
(Dec 16, 2015, 12:38 PM)wolfogo010 Wrote:

Okay, I have one
But i don't know if its from oras

if it has a pentagon its from ORAS
I added you abyss
I have a normal event meloetta. I'd be happy to take that shiny diancie off your hands. Smile
(Dec 17, 2015, 10:19 AM)Candyboy Wrote: I have a normal event meloetta. I'd be happy to take that shiny diancie off your hands. Smile
Okay add me and we will trade
( is the meloetta Japanese