Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Triple Dragon Request
Hi! Everyone! New to the site and I am looking for a hidden ability dratini with extreme speed, a gible with rough skin, and a hidden ability bagon please, I have hidden ability snivy, froakie, totodile, and torchics for trading.

IGN: Hanbit
FC: 2320-7138-1085
Oh, I have Marvel Scale Dratini with Extreme Speed and Gible with Rough Skin and Competitive IVs...
Do you have anything other than starters? @ v@
well i have a lot of breeject goomys, Riolus larvitars flabebes skarmories and drilbur but they are pretty average. Thats why I dont care about the quality of the 3 that i want, since i just need the abilities/moves.
(Oct 2, 2015, 09:56 PM)kingami626 Wrote: well i have a lot of breeject goomys, Riolus larvitars flabebes  skarmories and drilbur but they are pretty average. Thats why  I dont care about the quality of the 3 that i want, since i just need the abilities/moves.

o uo well...
do you have any of these
or - Hard to evolve pokemon [Stones, Friendship, High Level, etc]
- Final evolution pokemon
(Oct 2, 2015, 10:11 PM)RumiRenellia Wrote:
(Oct 2, 2015, 09:56 PM)kingami626 Wrote: well i have a lot of breeject goomys, Riolus larvitars flabebes  skarmories and drilbur but they are pretty average. Thats why  I dont care about the quality of the 3 that i want, since i just need the abilities/moves.

o uo well...
do you have any of these

Actually yeah i know i have a few old Charizard s around somewhere and the primape, i think i have venamoth too.
(Oct 3, 2015, 04:51 AM)kingami626 Wrote:
(Oct 2, 2015, 10:11 PM)RumiRenellia Wrote:

o uo well...
do you have any of these

Actually yeah i know i have a few old Charizard s around somewhere and the primape, i think i have venamoth too.

which ones are you willing to give for Dratini? u vu (And what gender do you want)
I have a Charizard, golduck and a venamoth, you can have any one you want, i think a female dratini may be more useful, btw what would you want for the rough skin gible?
(Oct 3, 2015, 08:00 AM)kingami626 Wrote: I have a Charizard, golduck and a venamoth, you can have any one you want, i think a female dratini may be more useful, btw what would you want for the rough skin gible?

Well, seeing as though you don't need the stats and I only have one gible left (that has competitive IVs and beneficial nature)... idk u vu
I can try breeding another one for you = v=
(Oct 3, 2015, 08:16 AM)RumiRenellia Wrote:
(Oct 3, 2015, 08:00 AM)kingami626 Wrote: I have a Charizard, golduck and a venamoth, you can have any one you want, i think a female dratini may be more useful, btw what would you want for the rough skin gible?

Well, seeing as though you don't need the stats and I only have one gible left (that has competitive IVs and beneficial nature)... idk u vu
I can try breeding another one for you = v=

That would be great, and it would be very kind of you....