Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Venusaur
My bad. Okay i'll put one up now
okay thanks
Whoops sorry. My fault. Its a speial event kyogre..... Want anything else? Ill give you a free staraptor for your time. Again Im so Sorry

EDIT: +1 rep for you
If you are having trouble finding it make sure to add male and lvl 70. The message also says "FOR GAVIN"
It cant be traded. Its a speical event.......
Oh ok no problem, i'l happily take a sylveon
----bump----
@Hatonacat I don't have a Venusaur but I can help you get one. Smile I'll look around on the GTS and if I can't find one I'll happily breed one and level it up for you <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 16, 2016, 03:35 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @Hatonacat I don't have a Venusaur but I can help you get one. Smile I'll look around on the GTS and if I can't find one I'll happily breed one and level it up for you <3

thanks! What would you like in return Smile
(Oct 16, 2016, 03:38 PM)Hatonacat Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2016, 03:35 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @Hatonacat I don't have a Venusaur but I can help you get one. Smile I'll look around on the GTS and if I can't find one I'll happily breed one and level it up for you <3

thanks! What would you like in return Smile

Nothing really. Just give me anything

EDIT: @Hatonacat how many do you need? Also just scored a shiny for you <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku