Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF Intimidate Scrafty // Iron Fist Conkeldurr
hi! I'm looking for these 2 pokémon, I would really appreciate if someone can trade them to me. They do not need to be perfectly bred or EVd, since I just need the ability and then I'll make the rest. If you want, I can breed one using them as parents and return the original to you as well.

huge thanks in advance! Smile
got the intimidate one, what do you have :P since i have a perfect iv male one i will need to breed with ditto, this may take a while.
It's fine if it is not perfectly bred, since I only need the ability. A nice moveset would be awesome! If you're interested I have a BR Zapdos, BR Garchomp and a Tyranitar as well.

PS: I'll be online in 3 hours from now if you wanna trade Smile
i got you one with detect, drain punch, fake out. isnt perfect but got 5 iv. i think got satk.
I added you, i can trade now if you can, but is 6.30 am, and i will be off to work at 9, and will come back at 7 pm.
(Oct 28, 2015, 05:28 AM)osueboy Wrote: i got you one with detect, drain punch, fake out. isnt perfect but got 5 iv. i think got satk.
I added you, i can trade now if you can, but is 6.30 am, and i will be off to work at 9, and will come back at 7 pm.

Gonna be difficult I guess. I'm online from now on, I'll be available for the next 5-6 hours Smile
(Oct 28, 2015, 09:04 AM)kratos_vgc Wrote:
(Oct 28, 2015, 05:28 AM)osueboy Wrote: i got you one with detect, drain punch, fake out. isnt perfect but got 5 iv. i think got satk.

Gonna be difficult I guess. I'm online from now on, I'll be available for the next 5-6 hours Smile

Im online NOW!
(Oct 28, 2015, 06:12 PM)osueboy Wrote:
(Oct 28, 2015, 09:04 AM)kratos_vgc Wrote:

Im online NOW!

I'll be available for the next 5-6 hours Smile
Hey I just got an Iron Fist timburr, you interested on it? Any egg move or nature in mind?
(Oct 31, 2015, 08:53 PM)TeifitV Wrote: Hey I just got an Iron Fist timburr, you interested on it? Any egg move or nature in mind?

Hi! I'm really interested! Since Drain Punch can be taught by the move tutor in ORAS, I just need Mach Punch Smile. Thanks! (I'll give you a BR Pokemon in return!)

PS: The IVs do not really matter, all I would need is the ability and the Egg Move