Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Working on my pokedex!
hey everybody! i'm racing my friend to complete our pokedexes, and i want to win! (mostly because i'm a jerk.) i'm moderately far, i think, but i was hoping i could have a little bit of help from you all! here's a list of pokemon i still need for completion.

(google SS link, because length.)

i'm gonna see if i can find/make a spreadsheet for easier maintenance, but for now, that's what i have. :V

i'm mostly hoping for second & third evolutions that i don't have, since i'm lazy about leveling and stuff. i'm not picky about anything besides the fact that i'd prefer to keep the pokemon. i'd also prefer to do person-to-person trades if there's more than one pokemon, because my DS hates my internet and accessing the GTS is a pain in the ***. feel free to pm me to set stuff up!

anyways, i hope this isn't too much to ask! thank you all for helping, and i'll get searching for that spreadsheet. :b

EDIT: got a spreadsheet working! (thanks reddit) everything that's not in green is a pokemon i haven't owned. hopefully i'll be updating it as i collect more pokes!