Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Yveltal for the Living Dex
As someone who owns most of the games from Gen 4 upwards, excluding Soul Silver and Y version, I'm looking to complete my generation 6 National Dex as a Living Dex. 
I'm over 500 Pokemon strong, missing a couple of evolutions which isn't too difficult.

I think the only Pokemon I'm REALLY going to struggle with is Yveltal. 

Every other Pokemon I can just replay a game for, like Heart Gold for all of the birds, and Kyogre, Platinum for most of their legendaries.
I'm not using the Mirage spots in ORAS currently as I'd like to Shiny Hunt for those Pokemon. 

If you could help at all, it would be greatly appreciated!
im making my own living dex xD but with all 802 pkmn
(May 4, 2017, 11:54 PM)Pkmnlover Wrote: im making my own living dex xD but with all 802 pkmn

Good on ya! I've already got my Alola Living Dex, so I'm fine in that regard. Just some of the harder legendaries are what I'm missing. Either because I need games replayed or, well, Yveltal and not having Y version anymore.
well i own that 1 lol
(May 4, 2017, 09:14 PM)Ecscadine Wrote: As someone who owns most of the games from Gen 4 upwards, excluding Soul Silver and Y version, I'm looking to complete my generation 6 National Dex as a Living Dex. 
I'm over 500 Pokemon strong, missing a couple of evolutions which isn't too difficult.

Every other Pokemon I can just replay a game for, like Heart Gold for all of the birds, and Kyogre, Platinum for most of their legendaries.
I'm not using the Mirage spots in ORAS currently as I'd like to Shiny Hunt for those Pokemon. 

I've got one for you, if you have any legendaries from gen4-5 I'd love to trade for one!
(May 5, 2017, 11:25 PM)Dimmsdale Wrote:
(May 4, 2017, 09:14 PM)Ecscadine Wrote: As someone who owns most of the games from Gen 4 upwards, excluding Soul Silver and Y version, I'm looking to complete my generation 6 National Dex as a Living Dex. 

I've got one for you, if you have any legendaries from gen4-5 I'd love to trade for one!

Sadly I don't have any of the gen 4-5 legendaries yet, as I wanted to Shiny hunt those, and I already traded up my legendaries from Alpha Sapphire into my Moon Copy (which I officially feel stupid for doing ><)
own all legends minus like 3