Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] completing dex in sun and moon!
Hi! 

My name is Eric, and I have been recnetly working on completing the pokedex so I can get the shiny charm as to increase the yield of my shiny hunting Smile 

I have the dex mostly completed, as I am only missing the following pokemon: 

Milotic
Magmortar
Porygon2
Porygon-Z
Weavile
Scizor
Lucario
Cosmoem
Lunala
Pheromosa
Celesteela

If anybody would be willing to help, I would pay you back in infinite gratitude, a +1 rep, and any pokemon that you would need help registering in your pokedex! I have most of the pokemon that are the most difficult to catch, including castform, and I would be more than happy to give you one of them!
What I need

I do have
• Magmortar
• Scizor
• Cosmoem
• Lunala
• Pheromosa
• Celesteela

@Mertzstache
+ Reps
awesome!

can I add you by friend code and we can trade? do you need pokemon for your pokedex?
(Dec 13, 2016, 12:34 PM)Mertzstache Wrote: awesome!

can I add you by friend code and we can trade? do you need pokemon for your pokedex?

This is what I need at least Click here and this is my friend code 5043-6193-4279
If you consider giving me one Trapinch in a Pokeball. <3 That would be awesome too! :D
+ Reps
i can totally help out with some of those! let em go catch a trubbish really quickly and then ill go online!
trapinch**
(Dec 13, 2016, 12:39 PM)Mertzstache Wrote: i can totally help out with some of those! let em go catch a trubbish really quickly and then ill go online!

I mean Trapinch. 
+ Reps
(Dec 13, 2016, 12:41 PM)xhinnn Wrote:
(Dec 13, 2016, 12:39 PM)Mertzstache Wrote: i can totally help out with some of those! let em go catch a trubbish really quickly and then ill go online!

I mean Trapinch. 

Gotchya! Just caught it.
(Dec 13, 2016, 12:44 PM)Mertzstache Wrote:
(Dec 13, 2016, 12:41 PM)xhinnn Wrote:

I mean Trapinch. 

Gotchya! Just caught it.

I'm on the plaza. IGN Soj
+ Reps
trying to link trade, but cant find you... did you add my FC?