Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] hi everyone =).. in need of help =P
Hi everyone my name is starlord and im from texas.im new to the forums and looking forward to make cool friends hopefully.im outgoing and extremely friendly =) ..i just got back in playing pokemon and i would like to get a little competitive =P. I would really like to start breeding my team but unfortunately i havnt been able to find a good ditto. ive tried trading in the game but i get suckered over and over with i believe are just scams.If theres someone out there that can help a little noobie like myself with an amazing ditto with some good ivs preferably with 5 or 6 i would greatly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I dont have great pokemon to trade with but i will try my best to make a good trade with ya =) <3
You have good taste in a name friend. What kind of ditto are you looking for? I have a few different ones including Hp ice dittos
Well it really doesnt matter as long as it has good ivs =)
Awhile back i had one with 6 ivs which i think is the max when i was playing pokemon y and i regret selling that game now because i miss my ditto =( and has for the name best name ever =D
ok fair enough. yeah i have a 6IV Timid ditto that i don't need anymore. it has pokerus too. if you're available to trade now i can send it to you
Part of the fun of being a breeder is getting your first 5-6 IV! Don't cut corners man!!! D:
Yes im avalaible um anything in mind of of what pokemon you would like ?
I know mister cheatingzuba i did have one along time that i made that is why i regret in selling my pokemon y =(
You can honestly send me whatever you have either a lot of or anything half way decent. really doesn't matter lol. I'm going on now. make sure you add my friend code
Thank you so much my friend ^ - ^ keep me added =D
Sorry about that dude, it wouldn't let me trade the timid one because i think it was genned. hope the adamant one works well for you! and thanks a bunch for the shiny umbreon! one of my favorite pokes!