Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Swinub with HA
Hello, i would like to get a Swinub with Thick Fat and a Bulbasaur with Chlorophill. I can offer a few pokemons like Charmander(5 IV`s), Timburr(HA), Froakie(HA) and Pawniard(5 IV`s), so if you have one and if you want to trade it with me it would be awesome Smile Thank you!

UPDATE: I only need the Swinub ^^
I got a bunch of HA Bulbasaur, not with the correct IVs though.
It would be awesome if i could get a HA Timburr for it Smile
My FC is on the right
(Nov 2, 2015, 05:36 AM)Taugenichts13 Wrote: I got a bunch of HA Bulbasaur, not with the correct IVs though.
It would be awesome if i could get a HA Timburr for it Smile
My FC is on the right

Ok, i have change the post, cause i want a Swinub too! I ll add you know :P
Ok whats your FC so i can add you too? Smile

Also if somebody has two leftover breedject Swinub i would also love to get one Smile
I can offer a HA Bulbasaur, HA Sableye, HA Shroomisch and could breed for a HA Dratini or a HA Poliwag.
(Nov 2, 2015, 05:44 AM)Taugenichts13 Wrote: Ok whats your FC so i can add you too? Smile

Also if somebody has two leftover breedject Swinub i would also love to get one Smile
I can offer a HA Bulbasaur, Sableye, HA Shroomisch and could breed for a HA Dratini or a HA Poliwag.

It is 2810 - 0600 - 0717 Smile
Thank you for the Bulbasaur, btw that Timburr has 5 IV's Smile
I can breed you the ha swinub
If you adress both of us, that would be really awesome Smile
Can i offer you Something in Return?
Also Thanks again as you also helped me out with the HA Poliwag if I remember correctly Smile
Yeah I've have one for both of you and you can send me anything in return
(Nov 2, 2015, 10:53 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote: Yeah I've have one for both of you and you can send me anything in return

Ok, i ll add you now. Thank you!