Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] looking for kabuto
Hey im pretty new to this and just recently beat the elite 4 in x. And im looking for a kabuto.doesnt matter what stats or nature it is and not sure what will be a good trade for it. If your able to help it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
(Sep 28, 2016, 11:06 AM)XxZenozxX Wrote: Hey im pretty new to this and just recently beat the elite 4 in x. And im looking for a kabuto.doesnt matter what stats or nature it is and not sure what will be a good trade for it. If your able to help it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I have a Kabutops. You want me to breed that and give you the Kabuto it has?
I have a Kabuto you can have if you'd like.
Yeah @TheFriedToast I will appreciate that. Let me know when you done breeding. I'll add you in-game
(Sep 28, 2016, 01:00 PM)XxZenozxX Wrote: Yeah @TheFriedToast I will appreciate that. Let me know when you done breeding. I'll add you in-game
Sorry for taking so long to reply. I'll breed it as soon as I'm done training up an Elekid I IV bred.
Ok. Give me a heads up when finished plz
i can breed a kabuto for you if you want?
@Shiny_Hunter96 I would appreciate that. The faster the better. I got pokemon x and didn't know kabuto wasn't in that game.
(Sep 29, 2016, 04:59 PM)XxZenozxX Wrote: @Shiny_Hunter96 I would appreciate that. The faster the better. I got pokemon x and didn't know kabuto wasn't in that game.

Sure bro i fix it give me your friend code mine is to the left Smile
1478-7935-2935