Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] need help with my Tyranitar
My Tyranitar is the best. But I know if it is posible for hom to have like 243 stats in speed.
(Oct 15, 2015, 02:34 PM)Eatable_Cactus_2002 Wrote: My Tyranitar is the best. But I know if it is posible for hom to have like 243 stats in speed.

if you train him sprinting the 100m and 200m he may gain that speed, I mean Usain Bolt is only a human and speed is like way over 9000, so there is defo hope for your Tyran'r'ran'...ahahaha see what I did there ohhhhhhh

sorry just trolling, I have no idea...
(Oct 15, 2015, 02:53 PM)ONESUNBEINGNOW Wrote:
(Oct 15, 2015, 02:34 PM)Eatable_Cactus_2002 Wrote: My Tyranitar is the best. But I know if it is posible for hom to have like 243 stats in speed.

if you train him sprinting the 100m and 200m he may gain that speed, I mean Usain Bolt is only a human and speed is like way over 9000, so there is defo hope for your Tyran'r'ran'...ahahaha see what I did there ohhhhhhh

sorry just trolling, I have no idea...

+1 my good sir, +1....
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
You'll need to breed one that has max speed IV's. It has to be jolly(or another speed boosting nature) and it has to be EV trained for max speed in order to get to 243 speed@lvl100. It'll take a little work but that's totally do-able this generation.