Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] need legends
I need some legends to complete my living dex I don't care if they are haxed as long as they count for the pokedex the ones I need are

Arrticuno,Zapdos
Mew,HoOh,Celebi
Regice,Registeel,Groudon
Kyogre,Deoxys,Uixe
Giratina,manaphy
Arceus,regigigas,shaymin
Vistini,zekrom,kyurem
Meloetta,genesect

Thank you so much to everyone who helps out
(Jun 13, 2015, 05:30 PM)rman1017 Wrote: I need some legends to complete my living dex I don't care if they are haxed as long as they count for the pokedex the ones I need are

Arrticuno,Zapdos,Mewtwo
Mew,HoOh,Celebi
Regice,Registeel,Groudon
Kyogre,Deoxys,Uixe
Dialga,Giratina,manaphy
Arceus,regigigas,shaymin
Vistini,zekrom,kyurem
Meloetta,genesect,xerneas
Yveltal

Thank you so much to everyone who helps out

Would this be a trade in which we get our pokemon back?
Would this be a trade in which we get our pokemon back?
[/quote]
No its for my living Dec which means you have ecru Pokemon in your box but if you know how to clone them then I don't care if they are cloned
(Jun 14, 2015, 07:18 PM)rman1017 Wrote: No its for my living Dec which means you have ecru Pokemon in your box but if you know how to clone them then I don't care if they are cloned

Oh okay. Sorry, I can't part with most of these, and I don't know how to clone. Depending on if the little red light above Nameless Cavern comes back on, I could get you Uxie, Dialga, and Giratina though.

I traded away one of the Reggie's already, but I can't remember which one, can definitely part with the ones I have, and Regigigas though.
(Jun 14, 2015, 07:32 PM)BonFire5 Wrote:
(Jun 14, 2015, 07:18 PM)rman1017 Wrote: No its for my living Dec which means you have ecru Pokemon in your box but if you know how to clone them then I don't care if they are cloned
Oh okay. Sorry, I can't part with most of these, and I don't know how to clone. Depending on if the little red light above Nameless Cavern comes back on, I could get you Uxie, Dialga, and Giratina though.
I traded away one of the Reggie's already, but I can't remember which one, can definitely part with the ones I have, and Regigigas though.
OK sounds great that would help a lot