Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] since the hype for getting a mew code is kinda over, can someone get a code for me?
btw sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, if it is, mods can move it or delete it if its not even allowed to ask.

i really want the mew code, but the closest gamestop is almost 4000 miles away, so yeah i'm not getting that in person can someone get it for me? thanks in advance
There is a giveaway happening for the event Mew right here Event Mew Giveaway.
"Two possibilities exist:

Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.

Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C. Clarke

I dont have a code but I can give the actual mew to you
Formerly Sir Absol

Genning/Powersave Expert            #SylveonIsOP
@LeOOOGamER I have 4 extra Mew codes already redeemed for this exact situation. If you want to PM me i can get back to you when I'm off work tonight (about 8 hours from the time of this post) we can either trade, or set up a time to trade in the next few days.
thanks guys but i want an actual code, so i can redeem it on my game to have it registered as a mistery gift that i got
I have an extra code if you still need it
(Feb 9, 2016, 07:57 PM)Jacob7599 Wrote: I have an extra code if you still need it

yes could you PM it for me?
If anyone seeing this happens to still have an additional spare Mew code (assuming the OP already got his) I could really use one. I have the US version, but I'm currently studying abroad in the UK :/

Thanks!
@BlackHat315 I have one if you still need it