Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Random shiny while Chaining
While Dexnav chaining for a Minun, I randomly ran into a shiny Trubbish. The Trubbish was just one of the random encounters that pop up when the Dexnav cant find the pokemon your searching for. Does anyone know if this broke or finished my chain? Or did I just get lucky? I was at a chain of 286 for the Minun and a search level of 468. Should I continue my Minun chain?

Playing OR
Did your repel wear off?
Well, in my opinion, chain should not be broken, because chain won't broke if you fight another pokémon in middle of the other chain. But sir, you are so lucky!
It all depends on what happend...If it was a random encounter yes it broke, if he popped up while you were walking then its not a chain break.. and if you cought the shiny you can still continue the chain : ]
(Dec 15, 2014, 11:46 AM)Pokélander Wrote: Did your repel wear off?

No, I had repel going, but sometimes when the dexnav cant find the pokemon your looking for, a different one pops up and you have to faint it to keep your chain going. it was one of those instances.
yes than your chain was and is still going...congrats... check my chaining without fail on the guides section. It might help a bit.
it was while I was chaining, sometimes a different pokemon than the one im chaining pops up when the dexnav cant find it. So I went to fight it like normal because I know your supposed to faint those too in order to keep your original chain going.
(Dec 15, 2014, 11:55 AM)Pokélander Wrote: yes than your chain was and is still going...congrats... check my chaining without fail on the guides section. It might help a bit.

Thanks!!