Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Request - 6iv or 5iv Ditto
Hello,
I've been using the masuda method to get a shiny, I got shiny fennekin so far.
I just finished the game and knew about the iv stuff.
Tried gts but they go really quick.

If anyone can help me with any region ditto 5iv or 6iv, please do Smile

This is my first pokemon game i got (pokemon y)
And i kinda got hooked, i bought the x version and thinking of finishing that too.
I can send ya a 6IV JP Adamant Ditto. Are you offereing the Fennekin or did you have other trade offers?
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Jul 26, 2016, 10:49 PM)Chawizawd Wrote: I can send ya a 6IV JP Adamant Ditto. Are you offereing the Fennekin or did you have other trade offers?

This is my first shiny and for some reason took me 3 days, it is kind of a milestone for me :/

I have a shaymin if you want...

I'm new to the game im sorry xD
I actually have 3 Shaymin if you'll believe it! No need to give up your first shiny, I remember my first one and I'd never trade it. Do you have any other legendaries for trade? Otherwise I'm looking for a HA foongus/amoonguss
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Or if you want to just make some offers man I'm not entirely picky. It's a spare Ditto afterall.  :D
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Jul 26, 2016, 11:25 PM)Chawizawd Wrote: Or if you want to just make some offers man I'm not entirely picky. It's a spare Ditto afterall.  :D

I'm kind of stressed, the only legendary atm i have is yvental

Although, i have gathered other region's pokemons from wonder trade.
I'll list them if there is anything u'd like?

JPN lvl 32 female froakie
spa lvl 21 baltoy
jpn lvl 1 female hippopotas
jpn lvl 1 male lawlucha
jpn lvl 10 male ralts
jpn lvl 1 male archen
jpn lvl 8 female skitty
jpn lvl 1 male munna
fre lvl 25 female tentacool
ger lvl 15 male machop
jpn lvl 1 male togepi
jpn lvl 24 male duskull
jpn lvl 7 female deino
jpn lvl 100 female skuntank
ger lvl 54 female mandibuzz
jpn lvl 21 male electrike
kor lvl 17 female spinda
jpn lvl 31 female shuppet
spa lvl 30 male pikachu
fre lvl 2 female wurmple
fre lvl 13 male marill
fre lvl 3 male bunnelby
jpn lvl 4 male pansear
kor lvl 3 male ralts
ger lvl 32 male mightyena
jpn lvl 1 female ferroseed
jpn lvl 41 female audino

And a lvl 10 kangaskhan my friend gave me.

I really have no idea if any of these are good...
This my first pokemon game, i watched pokemon when i was a kid, but didnt have a reason to buy a nintendo product.
Togepi sounds good! I played the games when I was little but I haven't played for years, just picked up the game last month myself. There's a learning curve but you can check out some youtube videos as well as researching on smogon, serebi, and bulbapedia. Have fun man! My F.C. is in my bio, I'll add you and we can do a direct trade right now!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Jul 27, 2016, 12:12 AM)Chawizawd Wrote: Togepi sounds good! I played the games when I was little but I haven't played for years, just picked up the game last month myself. There's a learning curve but you can check out some youtube videos as well as researching on smogon, serebi, and bulbapedia. Have fun man! My F.C. is in my bio, I'll add you and we can do a direct trade right now!

I'm online right now!
I added you.
My fc is 547287924421
(Jul 27, 2016, 12:12 AM)Chawizawd Wrote: Togepi sounds good! I played the games when I was little but I haven't played for years, just picked up the game last month myself. There's a learning curve but you can check out some youtube videos as well as researching on smogon, serebi, and bulbapedia. Have fun man! My F.C. is in my bio, I'll add you and we can do a direct trade right now!

I'm sorry xD
Struggling to even start a trade
(Jul 26, 2016, 10:49 PM)Chawizawd Wrote: I can send ya a 6IV JP Adamant Ditto. Are you offereing the Fennekin or did you have other trade offers?

Thank you!