Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Rom Hack
Hey guys im most likely going to make a rom hack. This is something Ive wanted to do for a long time and now have the time to do it, but i need some help. For this hack I need gym leaders, Elite 4 members, and rivals. This hack will include members from the community (if they want to be in it) and some famous poketubers. I wont spoil the story but I will detail a couple things from it. This hack will contain pokemon from gens 1-5 (6th gen will be hard to get a spite from and a hack of pokemon fire red or emerald. Instead of having the elite 4 right after you beat all 8 gyms there will be a tournament with all the rivals much like the anime. Now here's what i need from you guys. Reply to this forum with what you want to be and a team based around it. (if you choose gym leader you must have a type, if more than 1 person has chosen a type i will choose a gym leader from there based on team uniqueness) here are some examples of people I want in the hack (tell me if you dont want to be in the hack) these are not final just ideas

Jaron (Animekid7) Normal Type Gym Leader
- Porygon Z
- Porygon 2
- Cincinno
- Wigglytuff

Vinny (Chimchared7) Rival
- Infernape
- Hydreigon
- Azumarril
- Rotom Mow
- Jolteon
- Staraptor

Elsa (Couldnt think of anyone else Kappa) Ice type elite 4
- Frosslass
- Cloyster
- Jynx
- Lapras
- Abomasnow
- Glaceon

Hope everyone enjoys this if it gets done, if anyone knows anything about Rom hacks and wants to help me (I have a little idea of what im doing) message me on twitter @MudkipLegend and from there we'll work on it and when it gets done you'll get credit as my partner. Thanks guys and have a good one!
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
I'd love to be the normal type gym like you have it up there Kappa

Normal Gym
Porygon-Z
Kecleon
Ditto
Kangaskhan
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Ill be the Electric Gym Leader or Elite Four Kappa
Just need the teams everything else I can think of
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
Ahh then I shall be the ghost type guru.
Electric Gym
Manetric
Raichu
Amphraos
Rotom-H
Magneton/Magnezone
If you're alright with it I'd like to be the Fire type gym leader :D
Charizard
Houndoom
Ninetales
Chandelure
Camerupt
First Gym Dark Type Tm Payback

Umbreon Lv 12 Payback, Curse, Tail Whip, and Pursuit

Absol Lv 12 Payback, Leer, Quick Attack, and Detect
I would love to be the Steel type gym leader/Elite four. It would be cool if my gym was a double battle too.
Peyton
-Bisharp
-Scyther
-Bronzong
-Steelix
-Mawile
-Empoleon
Edit: I picked the last four with Bronzong setting up Trick Room in mind. I realize this team is kinda tough so I could be late game. Thanks!
(May 22, 2015, 09:06 AM)robinettepb Wrote: I would love to be the Steel type gym leader/Elite four. It would be cool if my gym was a double battle too.
Peyton
-Bisharp
-Scyther
-Bronzong
-Steelix
-Mawile
-Empoleon
Edit: I picked the last four with Bronzong setting up Trick Room in mind. I realize this team is kinda tough so I could be late game. Thanks!

Aww man I wanted to be a steel gym. I could be a fairy gym then.

Gardavoir
Sylveon
Klefkey
Azumarill
Whimsicott
Slurpuff