Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Rowlet Give away!!!!
Hey there I was praticing breeding a little bit, and I used my rowlet. I'm about done because I don't want to contine. Like I said I was only praticing, I have one perfect rowlet. And the rest are five iv's. NOTE THAT THE LAST STAT MAY NOT BE GOOD!!!! So you want to enter right, actaully idk I can't read your mind. HOWEVER.  If you do wish to enter I shall tell you how. Also YOU MUST ENTER A NEBBY TO GET IT.  Lol jk, all I want is a Formantis with the name DJPeaceful
[Image: rowlet.gif] [Image: rowlet.gif][Image: rowlet.gif][Image: rowlet.gif][Image: rowlet.gif] [Image: rowlet.gif][Image: rowlet.gif][Image: rowlet.gif][Image: rowlet.gif][Image: rowlet.gif][Image: rowlet.gif][Image: rowlet.gif][Image: rowlet.gif][Image: rowlet.gif][Image: rowlet.gif][Image: rowlet.gif][Image: rowlet.gif][Image: rowlet.gif][Image: rowlet.gif][Image: rowlet.gif][Image: rowlet.gif][Image: rowlet.gif][Image: rowlet.gif][Image: rowlet.gif][Image: rowlet.gif][Image: rowlet.gif]

First Say the stat you do not care the rowlet lacks in.
Second Say the prefered nature
Third Say your name 
Fourth If I do not have the nature requested, or the stat rowlet should lack in please put the ones you also do not care for
Fifth If I only have a pokemon with one only one of the two request ie: I only have a pokemon with one of the two stats, or nature, but not both.  So I prefer stat over nature
Sixth Please keep level 1-20 and state its level

Stat: Speed
Nature: Modest
Name: DJpeaceful 
Secondary stat/nature: Defense/Calm
Option: I prefer stat over nature
Level/Gemder: 12/Female

[Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif][Image: fomantis.gif]

COPY&PASTE
Stat:
Nature:
Name:
Secondary stat/nature:
Option: 
Level/Gender:

FIRST PERSON TO ENTER WILL GET MAX IV BASHFUL ROWLET PLEASE SAY I DO NOT WANT THE MAX IV BASHFUL ROWLET IF YOU DO NOT WANT IT THE NEXT PERSON IN LINE WILL GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will try to meet your needs, I'm sorry if you do not get what you want, I will try to meet your request im very sorry if I don't
Also I only have 22 rowlets, so do hurry, If I dont run out of rowlets by 1/17 I will stop giving them out, and release them onto wondertrade

Please be patient I will start trading pokemon out around 10am Est however I will do some by the time of this post, so do hurry before I go to bed 
POSTED AROUND 12:10 EST

THANK YOU FOR CHECKING THIS OUT
Its 12:30 Sorry if you put it in now, Im going to bed cant wait to give rowlets away tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
[Image: lunala.gif][Image: lunala.gif][Image: lunala.gif]
Stat: HP
Nature: Adamant
Name: Dean
Secondary stat/nature: Special Defense
Option: Nature over stat
Do you have any Female with 5IVs?
(Jan 15, 2017, 12:58 AM)nandawin Wrote: Do you have any Female with 5IVs?

I dont see why I wouldn't please recomment on what you would like, and I would be happy to give you a rowlet
(Jan 14, 2017, 11:24 PM)Dean3897 Wrote: Stat: HP

Congratz bro, you get the perfect IV Rowlet =) Thanks for entering into the give away
I looked on the gts, and I could not find any of you, this is my fault as i forgot to put level into, if you did happen to get sniped, and did not recieve a 6/5 iv pokemon please let me know, and i will add you give it to you presonnally. Im sorry if this has given you difficulty this is my first giveaway.
Stat: Sp A
Nature: Careful
Name: Artemis
Secondary stat/nature: Speed/ Sassy
Option: Stat over nature
Level/Gender: 15/Female Fomantis
(Jan 15, 2017, 09:35 AM)archiemouse Wrote: Stat: Sp A
Nature: Careful
Name: Artemis
Secondary stat/nature: Speed/ Sassy
Option: Stat over nature
Level/Gender: 15/Female Fomantis

@archiemouse please redeposit you pokemon, I tried to find it. Thank you!
(Jan 14, 2017, 11:24 PM)Dean3897 Wrote: Stat: HP

@Dean3897 please redeposit your pokemon, and update the information