Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHINY] Shiny Stuff
Looking for a few various Shinies to get started with. Here are the few I have; some marked in red may take more convincing for me to part with than others but if it's tempting enough I'll consider. I'll seek out whatever I can if someone wants but I'm not a very good shiny hunter.

Bloo (Ditto); Lv. 10. Modest nature. Not much else special about it but hey. Caught in a Fast Ball.

Camazots (Crobat); Lv. 55. I just happened to encounter a green Zubat while playing Sun, so it wound up like this. Fair warning, it's not very good for a Crobat.

And three others, all level 100.

Manectric. Timid nature, Lightning Rod for the ability, Volt Switch, Overheat, Thunderbolt and Hidden Power. Don't know what type yet; probably Rock or Ice.

Manaphy. Timid again. Moves are Tail Glow, Scald, Ice Beam and Psychic.

Lugia. Bold nature, Pressure for the ability with the moves Psychic, Roost, Psyshock and Ice Beam (I may change them later as I don't think that's a very good set...). This Lugia also appears to have had Pokerus at a point in time and has since been cured of it. Amusingly caught in a Love Ball that matches its lovely magenta belly XD
Added a new shiny to the list.

Gorebyss, level 100. Modest nature, Swift Swim for the ability with the moves Psychic, Surf, Shell Smash, and Ice Beam. This Gorebyss also has active Pokerus.
@LuxKaos 
Well Mr Lux, I just so happen to have a wonderful shiny shop for you if your interested in trading any of yours for mine. I have quite the selection that I think you'd admire. Just go to my profile and select my recent threads and it should be the SLS Revised again