Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHINY] Trade, Trade and More Trade
I have a shiny Mimikyu just sitting in my PC box, she is a impish nature.

Is the Articuno shiny and is it name in english? cause i would be interested in trading for it if it is.
Yeah I may have forgotten to take Cofagrigus out of a battlebox...so I'll need to go do that before I can trade it over.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Oct 4, 2018, 01:32 PM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: Right, I'll be on in a minute. Just doing a mystery gift.

Enjoy your Pokes... The Cofagrigus was slighty Disappointing but in all Good Trade
Ok that should be all. Pleasure doing business. I really don't get to trade as much as I used to, and trading's all I do to be honest.

My trade shop - V2.3
The Cofagrigus was a pretty obscure one, got it from a random wondertrade. The other 2 came off the GTS, I think.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Oct 4, 2018, 01:36 PM)GentleFleur Wrote: I have a shiny Mimikyu just sitting in my PC box, she is a impish nature.

Is the Articuno shiny and is it name in english? cause i would be interested in trading for it if it is.

Yes & Yes
(Oct 4, 2018, 01:46 PM)CannibalJack Wrote:
(Oct 4, 2018, 01:36 PM)GentleFleur Wrote: I have a shiny Mimikyu just sitting in my PC box, she is a impish nature.

Yes & Yes

I'll send you a message with my friend code.
(Oct 4, 2018, 01:49 PM)GentleFleur Wrote:
(Oct 4, 2018, 01:46 PM)CannibalJack Wrote:

Yes & Yes

I'll send you a message with my friend code.

Alright Enjoy Articuno
I've got shiny Mimikyu. Level 28, hasty nature, and 4 perfect Ivs. I'd love shiny Rapidash. Let me know.  Smile
(Oct 8, 2018, 03:29 PM)VizHax Wrote:
I've got shiny Mimikyu. Level 28, hasty nature, and 4 perfect Ivs. I'd love shiny Rapidash. Let me know.  Smile

I don't know a Hasty Nature Mimikyu...
Do you have Anything else?