Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon!
Hey could I trade you a 5 IV Honedge I bred (Best in all but HP with very good hp) with a neutral nature for a Gible? Or I could give a Modest 5IV (pretty good spec defense but best in all else) Ralts. 
Edit: The ralts has these egg moves: Shadow sneak, destiny bond, encore, memento.
If anyone has either, i would like a ferroseed and/or a speed boost venipede

I have a
torchic HA speedboost 
kecleon HA protean 
snivy HA contrary 
totadile HA sheer force 
exeggcute HA harvest 
Treecko HA unburden 
natu HA magic bounce 
shuckle HA contrary 
magikarp HA rattled 
chimchar HA iron fist
magnemite HA analytic
gligar HA immunity 
tangela HA regenerator 
shinx HA guts 
pawniard HA pressure 
ralts HA telepathy
gible HA rough skin
froakie HA protean
mareanie HA regenerator

I am open to trades for any other pokes (preferably with a HA), so just let me know.
@Hojunhu 

I would love to trade for a Gothita but I currently have feebas in the free section if you want one of those for nothing and I will trade something else for the Gothita.  I plan on doing the biggest stock update yet soon so I will be breeding and online quite a lot in the next couple of days.

@Theoapo

I will be online a lot over the next few days, sorry for the small disappearance, I got really caught up in real life and then I found there was a problem with my router making things even worse. I will be breeding lots of Pokémon over the next few days and will keep an eye out for messages since it seems a few people were tring to contact me both here and privately so I need to catch up.

@Bird's Demise

I can't find a hidden ability whismur currently in the bank so it currently is not in stock, however I would really like a shiny deerling if you are willing to part with it and I will head into Alpha Sapphire today and get you one if you need it making it a priority to obtain

@wightvoid 

I am willing to trade a gible for the ralts, the egg moves would be a good addition to the collection. Do you want rough skin gible or normal gibble, I will need to breed another if you want rough skin but that won't take long as I will breed from my competitive Garchomp.

@Pokeballsohard 

I would like the HA kecleon and HA shuckle, I don't have hidden ability ferroseed currently available but I do have normal ability ones if that is ok? I can also get you the speed boost Venipede.

@Tenebris_Kane That's okay, I understand Feebas is a free Pokemon currently, but there's nothing else I'd need/want so we can just do the Gothita for Feebas. Also, I can help you improve on a lot of your breedjects, for example I'm working on a Growlithe with Heat Wave and Flare Blitz as egg moves that I could share with you if you'd like. As well as an Electrike with Egg Moves.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
@Hojunhu 

thanks for the offer, I always aim to increase the stock, I am having a house cleaning day today and I am going to be working hard over the next few days breeding as many new Pokémon as possible 

I have obtained quite a few from previous trades and wonder trade which I haven't bred for the shop yet so I am hoping that by the end of the week the shop will see it's biggest expansion since opening  Big Grin

Generally for every Pokémon I am breeding for the shop I want to finish breeding one competitive for my collection of battle ready Pokémon so I find the most annoying part is reading up on movesets and doing the planning ready for breeding the Pokémon with correct egg moves etc. if you are interested in seeing some of my planning from my Pokémon (mostly smogon sets) you can see some of the planning here 

I usually work on offline versions of this spreadsheet so it is really out of date and only covers sun/moon projects but I am hoping to try catch the online spreadsheet up somewhat during this week as well as fill in some of the Pokémon from other generations. I am also considering changing the format slightly so I have a version that looks like the shops spreadsheet so it is easier to read. The main reason I don't use it as much as I should is that it gets confusing after I added too many Pokémon  Tongue

(Jan 16, 2018, 03:42 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @wightvoid 

I am willing to trade a gible for the ralts, the egg moves would be a good addition to the collection. Do you want rough skin gible or normal gibble, I will need to breed another if you want rough skin but that won't take long as I will breed from my competitive Garchomp.

@Pokeballsohard 

I would like the HA kecleon and HA shuckle, I don't have hidden ability ferroseed currently available but I do have normal ability ones if that is ok? I can also get you the speed boost Venipede.

Regular ferroseed and speed boost venipede is fine just let me know your availability.
@Pokeballsohard 

If you are available I can trade in about 10 minutes  Big Grin

(Jan 16, 2018, 08:55 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Pokeballsohard 

If you are available I can trade in about 10 minutes  Big Grin

Make it 15 mins??
@Pokeballsohard 

That's fine by me, I am just breeding another speed boost Venipede as it appears I only had Poison Point ones available then I am able trade when you are ready, just leave a message and I will head online

Edit: I bred ferroseed some more while I waited and actually got one with correct IV's for competitive so I will pass you that one if you want it  Wink  5IV Impish missing Sp.Atk with Harden, Stealth Rock, Leech Seed and Gravity