Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon!
@Tenebris_Kane 

I thought of that as we were trading, lol. Its my first day on the forums, and I'm still figuring it out. I just now realized that Pokemon IGN stands for "In Game Name" and doesn't have anything to do with IGN, the gaming website, lol
@Tenebris_Kane 
I looked through your list and didn't see it but I figured I would ask just to make sure. 
You wouldn't happen to have HA Treecko by chance?
@Kookiemuker I know its completely not related to this, but what of the thing I need HA of, and that you need HA of?
@Kookiemuker 

I have all hidden ability starters, I was hoping to get all hidden ability pokemon at some point so I do have quite a lot so far

@Tenebris_Kane Do you have HA Spritzee, out of interest?
@dmann 

I don't currently have hidden ability Spritzee, I am not even sure if I currently have a normal ability one in any of my games...

Ah okay. I wanted one, is all, though that is a tough thing.
I have a 5IV Burmy with its HA for trade. I’d like one of your 6IV Oranguru if that’s an option for you?
@TheShinyMothim 

Just curious, does the burmy have any egg moves or correct nature?
I haven't bred burmy before but I believe I have one with hidden ability so egg moves would be great if it has them

No I’m sorry. As far as I can remember from the top of my head, it doesn’t have any egg moves. It does have a Timid Nature though, if that’s makes any difference to you