Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon!
@Pokeballsohard 

I bred, level trained and EV trained them. Retrotyphlosion helped a lot since he sorted the move set because I am not a competitive trainer and I mostly breed competitive sets other people make because I enjoy breeding  Tongue

@Tenebris_Kane I'm online for the next bit, I'm running the GA!!!  Big Grin

Do you want anything from there? I'll get it for you...
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion 

Ok, I will head into plaza and can trade then, I wouldn't take from the giveaway but do you have a breedject from the ninetails and emolga spare? I would really like the dream ball for ninetails and I don't have emolga currently in the shop  Tongue

@Tenebris_Kane All right, just give me a few minutes, I'll be on in a second...
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@Tenebris_Kane oh okay, that's cool though. All I do is breed cool stuff and make BR mons.. I think I've got about 60 now
@Pokeballsohard 

I went through a phase when I started Pokémon breeding that I bred battle ready Pokémon non stop, that is where my shop's stock came from, I ran out of projects I wanted to breed / mainstream sets fairly fast and that is why I realised I could work with others on the forum in the form of this shop. I always kept at least 2 breedjects from every project in order to trade at some point so the shop was just a natural progression. I ask for breedjects in return as then I get a constant inflow of Pokémn to breed and I don't have to worry as much about deciding as it is chosen by my customers.

This is also why I am looking for helpers to make sets for the Pokémon that were newly added, these are Pokémon I got from ewither customers or wondertrade which I decided I want to breed but with little experience I would like to get movesets which make use of the egg moves that other trainers have given them.  Big Grin

I can try to help with that if you'd like. Are you looking for the whole build listed out kind of like you would find on smogon bUT with egg move use?
@Tenebris_Kane
@Pokeballsohard 

The list I added at the bottom of the post asking for help has the current Pokémon that need plans, I have no idea on what I currently want to train them to be and I have ben looking online for others builds that I like as I am not sure on how to make good builds myself, so if you want to make full sets (I.e moves, EV's, natures and item for them I would be grateful and willing to give you some of the breedjects fom your set or if say I have time or get lucky with multiple with the right IV's I could even help train them up for you as payment

@RetroTyphlosion 

I am just going to breed be breeding the Pokémon for Pokéballsohard so when you are ready to trade just drop another post and I will head straight online

@Tenebris_Kane I'm not really worried about a payment for it, just sharing builds and them being used is good enough for me really lol. 

specially bulky volcarona @ leftovers/charti berry
calm nature
252 hp, 80 SPA, 176 spD
flame body
quiver dance
bug buzz
Fiery dance
morning sun

good special wall for use especially on drought team

alternative toxapex
bold
regenerator