Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon!
(Nov 23, 2017, 09:44 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: OK everyone, my DS is back and I am pretty much ready to trade when I see people Online!  It's great to be back  Big Grin 

@RetroTyphlosion 

I have your komala sat in a box ready for trading and I also have stuff you aksed for before if you still want it?

@framor93

I have a magby and sableye ready and waiting for you

@Kookiemuker

I have all but the lileep ready to trade, I have the lileep to breed from but I will need to do that tomorrow morning so if we trade after that then all 8 will be ready

@lelcharmander 

Since my DS is back and working now I can get you sorted with a charmander, just tell me what you are wanting

Ohohohohoh I'm so hapyy for you&your DS! Btw, let me know when we could trade. I'm ready even now
@Tenebris_Kane 
I will be free after 3 PM my time which is either 8 or 9 PM your time. If you wanna trade tonight sometime.
@Kookiemuker 

Sorry I was really busy last night so I didn't get your message, I will be free most of tomorrow if you want to trade then?
Want to earn BR Pokémon?
Create Movesets for my breedjects! Details HERE
@Tenebris_Kane 
Tomorrow I have to work until 6PM my time which if I'm not mistaken is midnight your time. I can try to get off a little while for lunch which would be around 6PM for you. Are you gunna be busy today as well?
@Kookiemuker 

I  will be online for the next hour or so and will probably be online some tonight for trading if you want
Want to earn BR Pokémon?
@Tenebris_Kane 
I just added your FC and I'm hopping into festival plaza now if you can trade now
@Kookiemuker 

I am connecting now

I realised that I need to quickly go to the bank to get the Lileep, should only take a minute or two
Want to earn BR Pokémon?
@Tenebris_Kane  
it's ok I actually have somewhere I have to go IRL so I can just get it from you later today. Sorry about that
@Tenebris_Kane 
I'll be home in 20 minutes or so if you can trade again tonight.
That should be fine for me, I have set a reminder on my phone since otherwise I would be too distracted by my work  Tongue

Edit: I am connecting to the internet now, feel free to initiate the trade when you are ready
Want to earn BR Pokémon?