Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon!
@Dova 

Just drop a message when you are online and I will join you.

Personally I use serebii for everything else but egg moves, I don't really have a reason other than personal preference but bulbapedia illustrates egg moves clear to me.

Ill trade Earth Power, Belch Deino for it. Getting online.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Bird's Demise 

Do you want the HA whismur now, I got a modest one in luxury ball with snore, endeavor, circle throw and disarming voice

I have also now updated the stock with a little more than 100 new listings so feel free to take a look. As of sending this message I haven't updated the front page yet so you are the first to be notified  Tongue

@Tenebris_Kane
hey man, I'd like to get a solar power charmander and a venonat

I've got a heart ball larvesta with egg move morning sun and a calm nature and 5iv (really good for the bulky volcarona build).
Moon ball mareanie with all 4 egg moves stockpile, swallow, spit up, and haze with bold nature and HA regenerator.
@Tenebris_Kane Oooh, can I have a free Chimecho and Bergmite?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@Pokeballsohard 

I can get you those no problem, I would be happy to get the Moon ball Mareanie and larvesta for the charmander and venonat. As for the squirtle I can also sort that but if you want a competitive Blastoise already built with Amethyst 0mega is doing a giveaway including Blastoise (Hidden Ability), the link is in my signature  Big Grin

@RetroTyphlosion 

Sure, if you are free in a few minutes I can trade you them then, I just need to collect them from Pokébank first

@Tenebris_Kane
yeah I saw the giveaway and already requested lol.
so I'll cancel the squirtle. When would you like to trade?
@Pokeballsohard 

I will need to quickly breed a charmander and venonat since I am preparing those on demand, so I can probably trade around 20 minutes or so (mainly depends on how fast charmander passes on HA)

@Tenebris_Kane Okay that's cool. Just let me know when they're ready.

did you do all those blastoise yourself?