Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
@PotemkinCityLimits your very welcome and your welcome back anytime ~
@jhey-zone-bee you still wanna arrange that trade?
@wartty Hi, can I have one of those HA Exeggcutes? I'd really like her for shiny hunting. Or, since you said you could get almost anything else, could I have a HA Phantump? I only need one, and I'd prefer it female, but it's not a big deal. I can offer breedjects of Mawile, Blitzle, and other rare non-alolans, or any starter, including a Lure Ball Totodile. Thanks again!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion Lol I have the skill swap phantumps everyone loves ready to go if you want
(May 29, 2017, 10:48 AM)wartty Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion Lol I have the skill swap phantumps everyone loves ready to go if you want

@wartty Great! Are you interested in a Breedject Mawile, Lure Ball Todotile, or HA Squirtle (well, I might be able to give you an HA Squirtle, since I have a HA Blastoise, and if I can just figure out how to breed it.....)?

@RetroTyphlosion Lol it's fine I really don't consider these phantumps worth much, I generally açcept rare candies but I'll take w/e for it, if your still online wanna tell me some breedjects you've got and I'll post a phantump requesting one
@wartty Well, I've got a Mawile, Lure Ball Todotile, Any starter except Oshawott, Turtwig, Chimchar, or Treecko, Blitzle, Sentret, Ferrothorn, and a few more.

@RetroTyphlosion lol would you be around the same time tomorrow?
A chlorophyll Bulbasaur please! I've got rare candies and breedjects with pokerus and/or good iv's if you want.  Big Grin
@jadenzambon if you only want Bulbasaur a rare candy will do but are there any other HA Pokemon your interested in?
(Jun 3, 2017, 02:53 PM)wartty Wrote: @jadenzambon if you only want Bulbasaur a rare candy will do but are there any other HA Pokemon your interested in?
Would a swift swim Anorith be fine as well?