Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
@Tenebris_Kane Lol sure sorry about that !! Maybe I can catch you in the morning before I go to bed :p
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
@wartty 
I will be online for the next while if you are able to trade.

@Tenebris_Kane I'm online now :D gonna give you some reps for being a reliable trading partner, get your reputation started :p
I'll offer a 4 em HA sneasel and a 4 em HA absol for a HA mudkip and a HA treecko.
@BeastMode5515 ohh lol I read it as you were offering all those xD I'm not really looking for other HAs at the moment I'm pretty much just looking for rare candies now
(Sep 17, 2017, 07:46 AM)wartty Wrote: @BeastMode5515 ohh lol I read it as you were offering all those xD I'm not really looking for other HAs at the moment I'm pretty much just looking for rare candies now

Oh I'm a bit short in those atm XD
@Tenebris_Kane cool wanna get the next list of 10 together for me? :D
@BeastMode5515 well you know you can purchase them for bp at the battle Royale dome? If you've got some bp :p
@BeastMode5515 
I need HA Absol and I am willing to trade for the HA Mudkip

@wartty 
I don't intend to steal a sale from you so I will throw an ability capsule in the next trade (or 2 rare candies, which ever you prefer) to make up for it and say thanks again for helping me with my collection. I will be working on the next list of 10 now.

@Tenebris_Kane all good lol your feeding my rare candy needs atm and it's always good to encourage interaction between new users :p could you help out with the treecko as well?
@wartty 
@BeastMode5515
I am willing to breed the treecko as well, Only reason I didn't initially suggest breeding both was because I didn't want to take away business from Wartty's store XD