Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
@wartty 
I know you are always fast getting them ready but it's only been a couple of days  Big Grin

Hi Wartty Do you have any onix in sun and moon ill give you a rare candy or fast ball for one
@Slapshot580 lol just a plain Onix nothing special? 
@Tenebris_Kane already had babies from a lot of the guys from this batch just hanging around so I only had to breed 4 guys :p
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
@wartty Hey cousin, can I have a HA Zubat? 
I can offer a Moon Ball Eevee (you can have a Moon Ball Umbreon!)
I have others, but that Moon Ball Eevee is probably the best ApriBall that I have.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion I assume it's for the spooky cup? I'll just give you one I bred a shiny crobat last year so I think I still have like tons of HA 5iv babies :p
(Oct 7, 2017, 11:51 AM)wartty Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion I assume it's for the spooky cup? I'll just give you one I bred a shiny crobat last year so I think I still have like tons of HA 5iv babies :p

Alright, gonna add your FC!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@wartty maybe a good defense nature i or ha dosent matter i just dont have poke bank whats ever easyer for you

i also have some 6iv Abras timid and Mimikyu (not timid Mimikyu)
@RetroTyphlosion lol sorry just doing some chaining, you gonna be around in an hour or so?
@Slapshot580 hey sorry was out all night and slept in until noon xP you around today? 

@RetroTyphlosion you still need that zubat??

@Tenebris_Kane hey lol do you have Pokemon moon??
@wartty 
Yeah, I have Pokémon moon. Why do you ask, do you need something version exclusive?