Poll: Is Shiny Umbreon the best Shiny Eeveelution to you?
This poll is closed.
Yes
54.55%
6 54.55%
No
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] SLS- The Shiny Lunar Shop!*REVISED....AGAIN*
(Jun 25, 2018, 09:42 AM)Umbreon9004 Wrote: @Bendytheinkdemon37 

Well before we come to a final descision, I should make you aware of the exact stats of this absol

Name:Absol
Ball:Ultra
Shiny:Yes
Level:100
Nature:Relaxed
Ability:Pressure
HP:249
Attack:319
Defense:165
Sp.Atk:207
Sp.Def:148
Speed:173
Moves: Psycho Cut, Slash, Night Slash, Razor Wind

Ah, a good question as well. Since you asked, since the days of X I was catching lots of pokemon to try and fill the pokedex. for the longest time i didnt know about the GTS, and i didnt have Y either, but when i did discover GTS, it became my new best friend. for years after that, with new pokemon games being released, i was catching legendaries that were available, using the GTS like an addict, trading with my friend, and as a matter of fact, the GTS is the best way ive gotten shinys and legendaries. people make the craziest requests when giving out shinys or legendaries. you have no idea. and then it just got out of control. if i wasnt getting shinys, it was legendaries from gts. my collection got larger and larger (even bigger once i knew how to properly use pokemon bank...). and its evolved to what it is now. but this is just the tip of the iceberg. if you heard about my legendaries list? youd think i was a hacker XD

ok thats exceptable and funny story @Umbreon9004
That is indeed quite the collection; thanks for pointing me here.
What's the Diancie got and what could I trade for it? Main reason I ask is because I got traded a certain shiny recently that was holding a random Diancite for whatever reason. XD

(Edit: Kind realized I should probably list my shinies, especially since the list has grown a little bit since my post., so here they are.)
(I'm also interested in the Darkrai. If none of these work for them I'll settle for just Darkrai; that's one of my favorite Pokes XD)

~ Level 100's ~
Manectric. Timid, Lightning Rod. Volt Switch, Overheat, Thunder Bolt, Hidden Power.
Lugia. Bold, Pressure. Psychic, Roost, Psyshock, Ice Beam. Pokerus cured.
Manaphy. Timid, Hydration. Tail Glow, Scald, Ice Beam, Psychic.
Gorebyss. Modest, Swift Swim. Psychic, Surf, Shell Smash, Ice Beam. Pokerus active.
Genesect. Hasty, Download. Techno Blast, Flamethrower, Flash Cannon and U-Turn. In a Cherish Ball and holding the Wishing Ribbon; this appears to be the 2013 event Genesect distributed in Japan for the movie. Why the other guy saw fit to make it hold a Diancite it can't use, I'll never know...

~ < 100 ~
Bloo (Ditto), level 10. Modest, Limber. Transform.
Camazots (Crobat), level 55. Calm, Inner Focus. Cross Poison, Haze, Acrobatics, Leech Life.
Joltik, level 5. Modest, Swarm. Thunderbolt, Bug Buzz, Volt Switch, Giga Drain.
Incineroar, level 34. Rash, Blaze. Darkest Lariat, Flamethrower, Outrage, Cross Chop.
@LuxKaos 

Well il give the stats of both shinys first

Diancie
Ball:Event
Nature:Modest
Ability:Clear Body
HP:241
Attack:250
Defense:336
Sp.Atk:305
Sp.Def:336
Speed:178
Moves: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return
Maybe I'd accept the genesect for it. Since a shiny Diancie and Genesect are both super hard to come by now adays and all...

Darkrai
Level:52
Nature:Timid
Ability: Bad Dreams
HP:151
Attack:103
Defense:115
Sp.Atk:162
Sp.Def:116
Speed:167
Moves: Dark Void, Dream Eater. Dark Pulse, Phantom Force
I was going to ask for another legendary for this one, but i decided not to since i already asked for a genesect. so i will accept the crobat for this one.
(Jun 27, 2018, 10:17 AM)Umbreon9004 Wrote: @LuxKaos 

Well il give the stats of both shinys first

Diancie
Nature:Modest
Ability:Clear Body
HP:241
Attack:250
Defense:336
Sp.Atk:305
Sp.Def:336
Speed:178
Moves: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return
Maybe I'd accept the genesect for it. Since a shiny Diancie and Genesect are both super hard to come by now adays and all...

Darkrai
Level:52
Nature:Timid
Ability: Bad Dreams
HP:151
Attack:103
Defense:115
Sp.Atk:162
Sp.Def:116
Speed:167
Moves: Dark Void, Dream Eater. Dark Pulse, Phantom Force
I was going to ask for another legendary for this one, but i decided not to since i already asked for a genesect. so i will accept the crobat for this one.

Crobat?? Interesting choice but I won't question it. I'd be glad to do those; about when can we meet up for trade?
Little note, it's about 5 where I am which is usually dinner time. I'll probably be on again in about 6, 6:30-ish.
@Umbreon9004 so do you want to trade your absol for my Nidoking?
@Bendytheinkdemon37 
Hopefully we can do it before 6:00 P.M from where I am.
You still want the Genesect and Crobat? Just wondering when a good time to catch you is; I may not be available for some time tomorrow.
What pokemon do you accept for trades?
@Umbreon9004 can we trade right now and sorry for not responding went to California for a while and forgot my phone
(Jul 2, 2018, 07:23 PM)Pokehog Wrote: What pokemon do you accept for trades?
@Pokehog 
Well if you request a shiny i generally request a shiny in return. my trades are all about fairness overall.
However, depending on what you offer, i might reconsider giving everything 50/50 and might give you "a better cut of the profit" so to speak