Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SMOGON] New Pokemon Competitive Battle League
Hey thats ok it could be a learning experience. if you want to sign up feel free to, just give me a team name.
Im good at competetive and since im from england the name would be

The liverpool lunatones
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Mar 2, 2016, 12:02 PM)Jdawg Wrote: Im good at competetive and since im from england the name would be

The liverpool lunatones
Hey dude ok I've put your team name down on the sheet, could I get a gmail account so I can share the doc with you, also do you have a youtube channel or code name that I can use under the Category Coach.
Thanks
(Mar 2, 2016, 01:17 PM)JolteonPower Wrote:
(Mar 2, 2016, 12:02 PM)Jdawg Wrote: Im good at competetive and since im from england the name would be

The liverpool lunatones
Hey dude ok I've put your team name down on the sheet, could I get a gmail account so I can share the doc with you, also do you have a youtube channel or code name that I can use under the Category Coach.
Thanks

My main email is jdftellis2003@gmail.com and ill pm you a channel link
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
Hey guys we still need 10-12 members for the league before we can start so feel free to join
I guess I could, but I'm not that good tbh
(Mar 7, 2016, 07:04 PM)le2017 Wrote: I guess I could, but I'm not that good tbh
Hey thats ok my friends aren't that good its all good feel free to join I just need a email account (preferablly gmail)and a team name
I'll think about it.
Hey! I've competed in the International Pokemon Leaguw but had to drop out because of time consumption by other important things. My team name will be the Greenville Greninjas! I have a Genning device (It's called my phone and my 3DS), and my Gmail (Well, my school one) is burrisbl@students.pittschools.org
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
Im joining IGN:Isaac
FC:4871-6888-7984 
Yes I have a 3DS XL
And Yes I will be able to do matches everyday  Cool