Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SMOGON] OU (For Youtube)
Video 
Hey guys i am a Poketuber who has just started and Every Saturday and Sunday i will be looking for Battles for my Channel! If you leave your FC and IGN below then i will add you people up and you can be on my channel Smile

I currently have 73 Subscribers but i really really want to make a living at this as everything else i wanted to do has fell through so this is my last option. If you could Subscribe to my channel that would be epic if not it's alright Smile

Champion Charizard Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo_Gm8T...FgUbd--TZg
FC: 4442-1283-9149. IGN: Kimimaro, subbed as well, would you be interseted in a multiple battle occuring now? if you join thats 3/4 people
(Oct 8, 2015, 04:35 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: FC: 4442-1283-9149. IGN: Kimimaro, subbed as well, would you be interseted in a multiple battle occuring now? if you join thats 3/4 people

Yeah sure bro :D and thank you for Subbing :D
Oh yeah im gonna be in that battle too and i subbed. You guys should also check out my friend and my's youtube channel called Brenxax&mac. p.s. I'm the mac part
(Oct 8, 2015, 04:58 PM)macman427 Wrote: Oh yeah im gonna be in that battle too and i subbed. You guys should also check out my friend and my's youtube channel called Brenxax&mac. p.s. I'm the mac part

Thank you so much! I will go subscribe to your channel now :D
[quote='Champion Charizard' pid='82064' dateline='1444346978']
Hey guys i am a Poketuber who has just started and Every Saturday and Sunday i will be looking for Battles for my Channel! If you leave your FC and IGN below then i will add you people up and you can be on my channel Smile

I currently have 73 Subscribers but i really really want to make a living at this as everything else i wanted to do has fell through so this is my last option. If you could Subscribe to my channel that would be epic if not it's alright Smile

Champion Charizard Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo_Gm8T...FgUbd--TZg
[my fc is 0834 4395 3521
my ign is smoochum
im gunna sub right this minute