Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SMOGON] OU battle anyone?
Does anyone wanna have an OU battle to help me test out my new team? I Just made it and I wanna see if it's any good and see its weaknesses and strengths. It would be apreciated  :D
Sure add me
Ign Mata
Fc 1220-7086-4956
by the way the team I will be using is pretty bad because I don't have very many battle ready Pokemon but I can still make predictions
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Oh nevermind I have you added already
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

I think I already have you added bro, you traded my scizor for me lol and thanks , just give me like 10 minutes
hey dude our pizza just got here I'll battle you when we're done eating okay
#Teamforum

Okay just reply when your ready
Okay I'm ready
#Teamforum

Okay I'm online
Gg turns out I'm really weak to beedrill in my oppinon but that's uu so I think I'm find
Thank you
I'm still new to battles I'm probably not a good battle tester
#Teamforum