Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SMOGON] Pokébank OU Teambuilding Services
@PabloTyron Next time, please follow the request format please. This Bisharp set is not viable in the current metagame, but I can build around another Bisharp set or around another Pokémon.
Ok, sorry, then a Dark type monotype (Doesn't have to have Bisharp). Cuz its my favourite type
@PabloTyron I literally just asked you to follow the format and you still didn't. I will ignore this request, read the rules next time.
Sorry for being so dumb, I'm literally stupid.

I would like a team with Bisharp.

Hyper-Offensive/Offensive plz.
I'm a little unfamiliar with what's available in OU right now. @elly Do you think you can place a link in the OP to a list.

I just haven't been watching the current ban list and I don't know how to navigate Smogon's site because I'm old and refuse to learn new things.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
@Justin Will do, thanks for pointing that out grandma
Hola @Elly :D

Pokémon/core requested: Aegislash/Venusaur (Mega)

Team style : Balance

Specific request: I'm lookin for maybe 2 or 3 very offensive pokes with good coverage and this core I think would be good to defend great part of a team and something else to support or something.
Aegislash is banned from OU. However, I can still build around Mega Venusaur.
(Jan 20, 2017, 05:49 AM)Elly Wrote: Aegislash is banned from OU. However, I can still build around Mega Venusaur.

Its true I always forget aegislash ban so just with venusaur then
Pokemon/Core Request: None
Team Style: HO, Defense
Specific Request: A team mostly HO, but good defense to balance it out. Looking for my team to have strong resistances to all types.