Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SMOGON] UCL Style League - Sign Up - CLOSED
cool is this on showdown or the actual 3ds
(Oct 11, 2015, 03:29 PM)ChJb2332 Wrote: cool is this on showdown or the actual 3ds

Showdown, sorry that wasn't obvious in the original posting :/ It is in bold in the rules now.
ok thanks thats all the information i needed to know
'm interested in fun pokemon battles. Sign me up

Showdown Name: stahlman17
Time Zone: Central Time Zone UTC-6:00
Illinois Infernape
Skype Name: monadobuster7
I'm actually quite interested in signing up, I mainly do VGC battling but enjoy a bit of Smogin every now and again and UCL is a nice change from the standard sets your run across when playing single tiers.

Though I do have a few problems, firstly I do not have a skype account / a computer with microphone capabilities and secondly I live in the UK, so scheduling seems like it would be fairly difficult. Are these issues work around-able?

(Oct 11, 2015, 04:32 PM)Aether Wrote: I'm actually quite interested in signing up, I mainly do VGC battling but enjoy a bit of Smogin every now and again and UCL is a nice change from the standard sets your run across when playing single tiers.

Though I do have a few problems, firstly I do not have a skype account / a computer with microphone capabilities and secondly I live in the UK, so scheduling seems like it would be fairly difficult. Are these issues work around-able?

Well the UK thing has to be work aroundable considering I'm from the UK too :P
For scheduling, the only time that we need to have everybody on for is the draft. Other than that, you will need to find a time that one person is comfortable with once a week, so it'll probably be fairly late (if you consider 10pm and later late). But really you have all week to find a time and if worst comes to worst I could be fairly lenient with that.

As for skype, its literally just for the draft. I wasn't intending for it to be a voice chat, I can imagine 8 people in a call could be pretty hectic. I was just thinking a text chat. I guess we could do it over something else, I just assumed everybody had Skype :P
(Oct 11, 2015, 04:37 PM)RebornFX Wrote:
(Oct 11, 2015, 04:32 PM)Aether Wrote: I'm actually quite interested in signing up, I mainly do VGC battling but enjoy a bit of Smogin every now and again and UCL is a nice change from the standard sets your run across when playing single tiers.

Well the UK thing has to be work aroundable considering I'm from the UK too :P
For scheduling, the only time that we need to have everybody on for is the draft. Other than that, you will need to find a time that one person is comfortable with once a week, so it'll probably be fairly late (if you consider 10pm and later late). But really you have all week to find a time and if worst comes to worst I could be fairly lenient with that.

As for skype, its literally just for the draft. I wasn't intending for it to be a voice chat, I can imagine 8 people in a call could be pretty hectic. I was just thinking a text chat. I guess we could do it over something else, I just assumed everybody had Skype :P

Fair, I'll sign up to a skype account then.

In the meantime:

Showdown name: Intotheaether
Timezone: GMT +0
Team name: London Liepards
Skype name: Into_the_aether

am I signed up for the UCL or was i too late?
If there's an opening I would love to sign up too!

Showdown Name: GogglesofDestiny
Timezone: Mountain Time Zone UTC-7:00
Team name: Colorado Castforms
Skype name: GogglesOfDestiny
(Oct 11, 2015, 05:37 PM)astahlman Wrote: am I signed up for the UCL or was i too late?

Oh sorry, I forgot to reply to you.
Okay everybody who has posted is included.

Edit: 2 spots left.