Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SMOGON] s/m ou teambuilding services
what's up party people, if you are able to read you already know what this thread is about, so let's get right into it.

RULES

1- Do not request "bad" Pokémon; while I can definitely build around niche Pokémon and make a decent team, I won't build you a team around Simipour or whatever. Please try to request Pokémon that are viable in the tier, and if you are unsure about a Pokémon's viability, feel free to ask. Here is a list of OU Pokémon to help you see what is viable at the moment.

http://www.smogon.com/dex/sm/formats/ou/

2- Do not get angry; believe it or not, I do not spend all day breeding my Pokémon and watching Twitch streams. I have stuff to do and can't just work on teams 24/7. If you get angry and start whining, I will ignore your request. Besides that, telling me I'm slow or being mean won't make me build your team faster. Do not PM me either about your team; if something happens, I will PM you, but otherwise, sit tight and wait and you'll have your team one day.

3-Request in the following format:

Pokémon/core requested:

Team style (hyper offense, balance, etc):

Requests made in another format will be ignored.

4- Please do not ask for "no legendaries". If they are allowed in the format and would fit well on the team, there is no reason not to use it and I will ignore you for making such a request.

5-The teams will be made for OU only, so don't request anything, otherwise, guess what? I will ignore your request.

The teams will be tested by myself to ensure that they work fine, if you have any question about a team I made feel free to ask.

Messages In This Thread
s/m ou teambuilding services - by croissant - Mar 9, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: s/m ou teambuilding services - by thinkingbee - Mar 11, 2017, 01:23 AM
RE: s/m ou teambuilding services - by croissant - Mar 11, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: s/m ou teambuilding services - by Hojunhu - Mar 11, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: s/m ou teambuilding services - by croissant - Mar 11, 2017, 09:44 PM
RE: s/m ou teambuilding services - by thinkingbee - Mar 12, 2017, 10:48 AM
RE: s/m ou teambuilding services - by TheArtOfCade - Mar 26, 2017, 03:04 PM
RE: s/m ou teambuilding services - by Bagaço - Mar 27, 2017, 03:27 AM
RE: s/m ou teambuilding services - by Darkpower - Apr 15, 2017, 11:29 AM