Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

My first shiny! Goldeen!
Star 
Can't believe it, but I just caught my first ever shiny! I was fishing for Feebas in the rare fishing spot in the first little area of Brooklet Hill on Pokemon Moon when all of a sudden Goldeen appeared with the big star and twinkling animation.

I didn't even believe it at first, because shiny Goldeen looks so similar to regular Goldeen. But sure enough, when I checked its summary, there was the red star. 

I've been playing since Gen 1 and have never caught a shiny until now! These forums were the first place I thought to share. Anyway back to fishing for Feebas...
Congratulations on the shiny Goldeen! If you want any advice on continuing or seeking advise to hunt other certain pokemon, we're here for you brother/sister... just let someone or myself know & we'll help in the most advisable/swift manner possible. Happy shiny hunting!!! Wink
Grats on the shiny!

Good Job dude it'll be the first of many more Smile.
Wow that's fantastic, I'm so happy for you!! First shinies are always the best = w =
What did you name your new friend, if you did that is ' w '
Congrats! First shinies are the best shinies :D
#LillieDefenseSquad
Congrats. my first ever shiny was Snivy (I hatch it in Y) and Mudbray would be the first shiny encounter.