Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Confused about powersaves, please help
Hi ,

I finally got a power saves today and i took a couple mons and gave them 5 perfect iv changed their nature and ability ect, i didnt change there EV's ; then when i went to take them into a free battle online it told me there was a problem with them? can someone help me understand what i need to correct so i can use these pokemon for wifi battles please?

TLDR: Need an experienced powersaver to help me understand how to make mons for wifi battles

Thanks in advance Smile
so you need to 1st make sure you reset all your eve's before applying any eve's
and also double check the code you are about to apply before applying it
and also maybe it didn't go online cause your mon either had an ev spread exceeding 510 eve's or its an event pokemon thats made wrong i din't really know a lot about why it wouldn't let you take it on free battle

when you make a mon first i always do the iv's and eve's then i do nature and shiny( shiny or not is your choice)
Hope this helps :D i have been doing power saves for almost 5 months now and this is what i can give from my experience :D
Keep in mind that Pokemon will accept any move, even if it's not legal. When battlespot detects this, it will not allow your Pokemon into the battle. Be sure the ability and the moves are legal. If you change the ability, you have to also specify if it's the Pokemon's hidden ability. Look up "how to change Pokemon's ability powersave" or something like that and you'll find a good tutorial if my explanation didn't make sense. >u< Another thing I found that's cool is making the Pokemon unshiny (even if it's already unshiny) will make YOU the OT! This allows you to change the name! =^-^=
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥