Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

SUGGESTION: Rating Individual Posts?
Lightbulb 
I know you can rate threads, and even +1 users, but why not introduce a rating system to posts to threads?

I understand that this could provoke tensions between users - especially when low ratings are given to certain comments - but I'm confident that the greater majority of us here are mature enough to handle situations appropriately... Plus, the ratings could have an anonymous function, so that if you were to give a low rating, your identity could at least be concealed.

This could even go as far as having the ability to enable/disable ratings on individual threads, if so chosen by the original poster.

Idk... I just feel like if I have an idea that could possibly benefit and improve this evolving website, I should post about it before I forget and get a response sooner than later.

P.S. - Sorry for having so many suggestions. Sad
Hello, I'm looking into adding a "Thank you" system, where users can thank other users for their useful posts/threads.
No problem, all feedback and suggestions are welcome here, I can take some time to reply back or fix stuff but I get it done whenever I can!