Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] *Attention PKhex Users* Community GA!
(Jan 15, 2017, 06:16 AM)br3ndy Wrote: I'm done with clonning too. Ready for the GA.

@Brockahly well since the GA is too big maybe its better u give the oricorio randomly.
Maybe if someone up to, they can make separate GA for the other forms later.

@br3ndy 
I've only done 28 Oricorio's, 7 of each forms. But yeah this is a massive giveaway, should be good!
@Brockahly Thanks Smile Just Shiny. Whatever items you want
@Sylveon Thanks Smile
@br3ndy Thanks Smile
@Omradem Thanks Smile

@Qui Did you finish your pokemon?
@ThreeSidedSquare Did you finish your pokemon?
O
I'm sorry, had a busy weekend. I'm creating the pokemon now!

Also, for my non-fully evolved pokemon, I am setting their XP 1 less of level 100 so whoever wins the poke has the option to evolve Smile
Alright, I have all of the pokemon, shiny, 100, BR, legal and ready to go!
@ThreeSidedSquare Thanks Smile

Waiting on @Qui
O
@Hatonacat 
i think i found out how to implement time management for our GA
when you going to make the thread 1st u need to make just small comment like 'under construction, do not post yet!!'
after that from 2nd post till 8th post is posted by us.
example:
2nd post is for @Hatonacat  and put comment 722-733
3rd post is for @Qui  and put comment 734-740
4th post is for @Brockahly  and put comment 741- 749
5th post is for @ThreeSidedSquare e and put comment 750-756
6th post is for @Sylveon on and put comment 757-764
7th post is for br3ndy and put comment 765-773
8th post is for @Omradem dem and put comment 774-784

after each of us already posted then Hatonacat can edit 1st post with the main GA info.

For post no2-8 will be used by us later for telling everyone our current status. If you are online then u can edit ur post and write something like "im online, go ahead and post your pokemon at GTS", or if you need to go afk for long time or sleep you can write something like "i will be offline for around 8 hours from now", "i will be offline for 2 days because i'm on vacation trip", and so on.
This way will make peopla can decide which pokemon they are going to request based on our availability so there will be less stacking request.
We can use this post to decide which poke each of us going to request for the GA too.

What do u guys think about my idea? Smile
@br3ndy 

Sounds like a good plan but requires a lot of coordination between 8 people to ensure people post on the thread at the correct time. Maybe if you list us like the way you have, when people want a certain pokemon, they can tag the person giving away the specific pokemon and say what pokemon they want. Also need to make sure, 2 of my GA pokemon have different forms, so a note next to my name saying that people need to state what form they'd like.
@Brockahly
you can actually write it about lycanroc's form in your own post because if people want to ask for the lycanroc then they will read your post 1st to make sure you still open for the GA.

for tagging our name, yes Hatonacat already thought it out and he will implement it so we will not confused with all the post.

also if any of you have another idea for this GA please tel us so we can make this GA as effective as possible
@br3ndy So I was thinking about this idea. I do like it, but as @Brockahly said, I don't think we get all the users together to do that. I did do you different pokemon for different people idea though. I'll see if there is any other way to implement your idea Smile
O
As for my posting 2-8 idea actually pretty simple if everyone here agree. Thats why i write here so everyone here can read. If everyone agree then we just need to wait at what date when hatonacat open the thread. Also we need to post in order, i know it will take sometime like few days for the post to be like i suggest but as long you still write 'do not post yet' in post 1 then no one else will post there.

Well thats what i think anyway :D