Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Average time for soft reset
so FINALLY I have goten the Shiny Charm and I started hunting Reshiram because it was the only obtainable one atm.
So I was assuming it would take about 300 soft reset, so I was prepared, but here I am sitting at 500 resets, and I know it is based on luck but about how long has it taken you guys?
2 - 3 days for me to get one usually
OU MASTER RACE
@Reis

Oh Reis, Reis, Reis.

You're hunting a Shiny Reshiram in Gen 6, I assume? With the Shiny Charm, that bumps your odds to 1/1365 per reset. If you think that you'll find it by 300 resets, you must think yourself quite the lucky one.

Realistically, I typically find them between 2,000 - 2,500 soft-resets. That's anywhere from two days of hunting, to sometimes two months.

Consider if you have the patience for that. Because more than likely, that's about how long it will take.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Sep 1, 2017, 03:07 PM)0kamii Wrote: @Reis

Oh Reis, Reis, Reis.

You're hunting a Shiny Reshiram in Gen 6, I assume? With the Shiny Charm, that bumps your odds to 1/1365 per reset. If you think that you'll find it by 300 resets, you must think yourself quite the lucky one.

Realistically, I typically find them between 2,000 - 2,500 soft-resets. That's anywhere from two days of hunting, to sometimes two months.

Consider if you have the patience for that. Because more than likely, that's about how long it will take.

- 0kamii

I figured it would take longer, but I have only watched aDrive and I assumed he wasnt getting as lucky as I imagined